The Avengers (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Singapore]

Aprilarrow

Avenging Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 24, 2011
Singapore
Release date : 29 August 2012
Price : S$59.90. No online pre-order available. Group Buy Link (only available to those who qualify)

01.jpg

Member pictures courtesy of AprilArrow:
Front cover and Front of VMB
Avengersfront.jpg

Front cover and Back of VMB
AvengersFrontandBack.jpg

Inside with disc
AvengersInsidewithDiscs.jpg

Inside without disc
AvengersInside.jpg

Spine
AvengersSpine.jpg

Embossing of slipcover!
AvengersEmbossed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, me being from Singapore, saying more would sound biased. :p

But I love the details given to the embossing such as the "reversed embossing" treatment for the words "THE" and "MARVEL".

And the embossing is so precise. No mismatched outline.

And did you guys run your finger over the Marvels' outlines? The embossing feels really nice. :)

Reactions: rj531
Hi. I've just bought it on eBay. I get it tonight. Can't wait and I got it at a good price.
It was on auction and won it for £16.25 don't think the seller realised what he had. If he had don't think he would of let it go for that....

Reactions: Asopp
Hi. I've just bought it on eBay. I get it tonight. Can't wait and I got it at a good price.
It was on auction and won it for £16.25 don't think the seller realised what he had. If he had don't think he would of let it go for that....

Damn, thats a good price, congrats :thumbs:

I know I'm still a newbie, but I had more posts, and now I have less, why? Do you lose posts if your not on here every day?

It's a very nice one. Congrats. This was the first one I got. Collectors certainly like all the embossing on the slip.

I actually prefer the 1/4 slip because you see the steel and the layout of the characters is better. I picked that up opened at a good auction price. I don't double up on very many non-disneys. These are both nice.

Reactions: leeloo