• 3 Stars

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 2 Stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Star

• Didn't see it-don't care

• Haven't seen it-will chime in once I do!

• 5 Stars

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • 4 Stars

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • 3 Stars

• 2 Stars

• 1 Star

• 5 Stars

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • 4 Stars

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • 3 Stars

• 2 Stars

• 1 Star

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
First Trailer
:

Original non-working trailer:

Attachments

• Avengers_logo.jpg
    Avengers_logo.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 10,228
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
It opens in my part of the world on Thursday, 26 April 2012. My wife has threatened me with everything just short of death if I don't take her along to see this (and The Dark Knight Rises).

2 weeks to go!!

That's it for me now, no more trailer/tv spot viewing and I'm not going to read one review!

Can't wait to see this!!!

The trailer in the OP no longer works as the account that it was bound to has been terminated due to copyright infringement. Here's another one though. Maybe you can place this one in the OP in it's place.

Reactions: Drum18
I too have got to stop watching clips. They seem to be releasing more and more footage every day.

Yeha it's everywhere.But the fans and reviewers who have seen the movie says the stuff they have shown is the minor stuff,so i can only imgaine the movie,

I am patiently waiting :p

The neighborhood I live in is pretty new so the theater is next door and even with new releases there's never a line. So I am going after work on release day :D

Anyone doing a marathon? My local movie theater is going to show every Marvel movie starting from The Incredible Hulk and ending with a midnight screening of The Avengers.

I am probably going to watch one movie a night on release week so I can go on May 4th to watch it.

Anyone doing a marathon? My local movie theater is going to show every Marvel movie starting from The Incredible Hulk and ending with a midnight screening of The Avengers.

I am probably going to watch one movie a night on release week so I can go on May 4th to watch it.

I wish my cinema was doing a marathon

The Hulk? shouldn't they show Ironman,hulk,ironman 2 and then thor?