DigiPack The Babadook (JB HI-FI Exclusive) (Blu-ray Digipack w/ Slipcover) [Australia]

Mar 16, 2013
Tasmania
image.jpg

Price: $28.98
Release Date: 30th of October 2014
Purchase Link: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv...n-sale/australian-cinema/babadook-the/630895/

Looks good but can't believe they didnt think of doing this as a 'pop-up' digibook - feels like a missed opportunity

A pop-up digi would have been excellent, @Lordpercy. Makes me laugh just imagining it.

Still, my copy arrived earlier this week and the packaging looks nice. I ordered it with a blind buy of something called WolfCop just because the title and cover cracked me up.

First time ordering from JB for me - nice experience and quick shipping.

The acting was one of the things that made the film a bit above average (I would rate it 4+/5)
Without spoling anything I like the part where you as the viewer also can decide ceratin things for yourself if you understand me. Me and my daughter had some interesting talk after the movie before we went to the extras. I also found it quite remarkable that this was Jennifer Kent´s first project as a writer & director...a great start!

The acting was one of the things that made the film a bit above average (I would rate it 4+/5)
Without spoling anything I like the part where you as the viewer also can decide ceratin things for yourself if you understand me. Me and my daughter had some interesting talk after the movie before we went to the extras. I also found it quite remarkable that this was Jennifer Kent´s first project as a writer & director...a great start!

Definitely a great start! I can't wait to see where she goes from here.

Reactions: Hooch
Long story in short I've pre-ordered this in October, but I haven't received it yet. Probably I never will from the store, because as I see it is oop.

This is my favourite horror movie of 2014, even pre-ordered the pop-up book and I would like to have it in digipack format.

Hopefully someone in here could help me out to have it. Thanks!

Long story in short I've pre-ordered this in October, but I haven't received it yet. Probably I never will from the store, because as I see it is oop.

This is my favourite horror movie of 2014, even pre-ordered the pop-up book and I would like to have it in digipack format.

Hopefully someone in here could help me out to have it. Thanks!

It might still be available in-store. Hopefully someone will be able to help you out.

Btw, I can vouch for afiaf seeing as he's new here. But I've known him a few years now on another site (not br) and he's very trustworthy.

Good luck on your hunt my friend. :)

• Informative
Reactions: rover