attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Manufacturer: Hot Toys
Link: Deluxe - US$779.99
Standard - US$689.99

Deluxe - US$779.99

In The Dark Knight Rises, the epic conclusion to the Batman Trilogy by Christopher Nolan, Batman was presented an all new aircraft by Lucius Fox. During last year’s exhibitions, Hot Toys has showcased the prototype of the 1/12th scale The Bat and fans were already eager for the official reveal of this amazing collectible!

To celebrate Batman’s 75th anniversary, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce the 1/12th scale The Bat Deluxe Collectible Set to our new MMS Compact Series and it is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the film. In addition to featuring finely sculpted aircraft structure, remote controlled LED light up and propellers spinning functions, and 1/12th scale Batman Collectible Figure, this Deluxe Set will also include a 1/12th scale Selina Kyle Collectible Figure and the fusion reactor Talia al Ghul planned to use to destroy Gotham. Batman fanatics don’t miss out on pre-ordering this remarkable collectible set!

The 1/12th scale The Bat Deluxe Collectible Set specially features:
- Authentically detailed 1/12th scale The Bat in The Dark Knight Rises
- Approximately 10.5" H (266.7mm) x 16.5" W (419.1mm) x 29.5" L (749.3mm
- Six (6) front LED lights
- Six (6) LED lights in the middle of aircraft
- Two (2) LED light up back engines
- Functional cockpit door
- Two (2) seaters
- Moveable front dual rotors
- Rotatable underside propellers
- Articulated flaps at the back
- Two (2) machine guns
- Two (2) side panel rocket launchers
- Remote control for LED light-up and propellers spinning functions

1/12th scale Collectible Figures:
- One (1) Batman Collectible Figure
- One (1) Selina Kyle (Catwoman) Collectible Figure

Accessories:
- One (1) fusion reactor
- One (1) set of collectible stands for The Bat

"We are developing the largest scale project ever in the Hot Toys history…
Check out what we are assembling at the office! Guess what it is?"

sans-titre.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want this one pretty bad, because its VERY easy to make space for it. It's simple, I would run fishing line to this and hang it from the ceiling so it looks like its in action and its out of the way .... awesome set up :)

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

ps. why would they be showing it off if they are canceling it? Makes no sense ... they are spending money showing it off (buying booth fee and look at that elaborate set up and back ground?)

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

ah i see ... guess they were gonna , but too scared to take it on ... and now it seems they say they MIGHT do a 1/12th scale .... cant stick a bat fig in a 1/12th scale tho ...

They should do a limited run highly marked up to see if its worth their time and efforts first ... if it goes smooth, then do a full run. My guess is so much has to be put on by hand so thats why they feel its not worth it.

I want this one pretty bad, because its VERY easy to make space for it. It's simple, I would run fishing line to this and hang it from the ceiling so it looks like its in action and its out of the way .... awesome set up :)

I did this with some of my lego sets! Works perfectly.

Finally details and new pictures announced of the official release ... !!

The Dark Knight Rises - The Bat - 1/12th scale

HT_TheBat_1.jpg

In The Dark Knight Rises, the epic conclusion to the Batman Trilogy by Christopher Nolan, Batman was presented an all new aircraft by Lucius Fox. During last year’s exhibitions, Hot Toys has showcased the prototype of the 1/12th scale The Bat and fans were already eager for the official reveal of this amazing collectible!
To celebrate Batman’s 75th anniversary, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce the 1/12th scale The Bat Deluxe Collectible Set to our new MMS Compact Series and it is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the film. In addition to featuring finely sculpted aircraft structure, remote controlled LED light up and propellers spinning functions, and 1/12th scale Batman Collectible Figure, this Deluxe Set will also include a 1/12th scale Selina Kyle Collectible Figure and the fusion reactor Talia al Ghul planned to use to destroy Gotham. Batman fanatics don’t miss out on pre-ordering this remarkable collectible set!

The 1/12th scale The Bat Deluxe Collectible Set specially features:
- Authentically detailed 1/12th scale The Bat in The Dark Knight Rises
- Approximately 75cm L x 41.5cm W x 26.3cm H
- Six (6) front LED lights
- Six (6) LED lights in the middle of aircraft
- Two (2) LED light up back engines
- Functional cockpit door
- Two (2) seaters
- Moveable front dual rotors
- Rotatable underside propellers
- Articulated flaps at the back
- Two (2) machine guns
- Two (2) side panel rocket launchers
- Remote control for LED light-up and propellers spinning functions

1/12th scale Collectible Figures:
- One (1) Batman Collectible Figure
- One (1) Selina Kyle (Catwoman) Collectible Figure

Accessories:
- One (1) fusion reactor
- One (1) set of collectible stands for The Bat

Release date: Q3-Q4, 2015

Looks like the HK price will be HK$4830 / £368 / US$620
Expect the Sideshow and Rest of the World prices to be more !!!

HT_TheBat_16.jpg

HT_TheBat_2.jpg

HT_TheBat_3.jpg

HT_TheBat_4.jpg

HT_TheBat_5.jpg

HT_TheBat_6.jpg

HT_TheBat_7.jpg

There will also be a second set that will only include Batman figure.

HT_TheBat_17.jpg

Now, here's a vehicle group shot.. Is this a group shot of the 1/12 compact series or 1/12 Bat compared to the 1/6 vehicles ?? :dunno: :wtf:

HT_TheBat_18.jpg

holy crap that is huge ..... if you ever owned a tumbler then that last pic will blow your mind

Now, here's a vehicle group shot.. Is this a group shot of the 1/12 compact series or 1/12 Bat compared to the 1/6 vehicles ?? :dunno: :wtf:
Hum.... not sure about that picture anymore...
Think The Bat is 1/6 scale on that picture... they've changed it to 1/12 after since it was WAYYYY too big to make...

Oh and merged both threads... can't believe I posted them both! :p

Reactions: Uraki
And at the moment:
HKD$4230 = $550 USD (Before Sideshow's Mark Up)

I'm wondering if that is the price for The Bat + Batman figure set perhaps ?
Looking on HT Secret Base FB, ppl are quoting the VIP price being HK$4680 for the deluxe set

View attachment 73973
This image ain't good... the Bat on this is 1/6 and now it has been scaled down to 1/12.

The Bat 1/12 size: 10.5" H (266.7mm) x 16.5" W (419.1mm) x 29.5" L (749.3mm
Tumbler 1/6 size: 11" H (279.4mm) x 18.5" W (469.9mm) x 29" L (736.6mm)

yeah, that picture does look fishy.
It was posted along with the other Bat photos by Hot Toys today, so initial assumptions was it was a group shot to promote their new MMS Compact series ... though with no indications what scale mobiles,etc

Well, pre-order price is up on Sideshow and its big as expected...

Deluxe - US$779.99

Standard - US$689.99

I think there is probably not much need for the deluxe which just includes Selena. Unless you wanna hang with bomb.

I say this cause if the figures were 1/6 then sure what a great deal ... but they arent. And my guess is the best way to display this will be to hang from ceiling. If its hanging from the ceiling it will be rare that you see selena in there half the time since she is up top unless you put a monster lean to it. (ie. fishing string)

I'm not sure if i will get it yet ... but if I did ... I'd hang from ceiling and the bomb would have to hang lower and might be a nuisance.

Last edited:
Argh really would like to get this but with three kids in college and only one kidney left, maybe time to shave the old steelbook collection even more to buy this. What to do, what to do??? :rofl::LOL::D