80.9 KB · Views: 243
  • pod7.jpg
    pod7.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 201
  • pod8.jpg
    pod8.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 221
Last edited by a moderator:
Horhay you gotta let me know how it is because I'm thinking of asking for it for my birthday. :D I read some complaints of things being brittle and the handle bars coming off.

Damn!!! That's big! EEK!
Where/how you gonna display that???

I am not sure yet, my wife is scheming that for me lol

Horhay you gotta let me know how it is because I'm thinking of asking for it for my birthday. :D I read some complaints of things being brittle and the handle bars coming off.

I haven't had time to really take it out and mess with it. I will report back over the weekend.

The handle bars are my biggest complaint with the Batpod. Even the actual handle piece falls off from the bar quite often which makes it incredibly difficult to set Batman in the pod itself. It took me hours to get it in the right position, at least to the point that it didn't look at weird.

The handle bars are my biggest complaint with the Batpod. Even the actual handle piece falls off from the bar quite often which makes it incredibly difficult to set Batman in the pod itself. It took me hours to get it in the right position, at least to the point that it didn't look at weird.

So I'm guessing it's only really a problem if your putting him or Selena on it then? Otherwise they shouldn't fall off right?