Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: December 6, 2017
Purchase Link: JB Hi-Fi
Price: $19.98
232118-L-HI.jpg

Or to be exact........

Disc Features
  • 4K digital restoration, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the Blu-ray
  • Alternate 5.1 surround soundtrack, presented in DTS‑HD Master Audio on the Blu-ray
  • Audio commentary from 2008 featuring actors Anthony Michael Hall and Judd Nelson
  • New interviews with actors Molly Ringwald and Ally Sheedy
  • New video essay featuring director John Hughes’s production notes, read by Nelson
  • Documentary from 2008 featuring interviews with cast and crew
  • 50 minutes of never-before-seen deleted and extended scenes
  • Rare promotional and archival interviews and footage
  • Excerpts from a 1985 American Film Institute seminar with Hughes
  • 1999 radio interview with Hughes
  • Segment from a 1985 episode of NBC’s Today show featuring the film’s cast
  • Audio interview with Molly Ringwald from a 2014 episode of This American Life
  • Trailer
  • PLUS: An essay by critic David Kamp

Or to be exact........

Disc Features
  • 4K digital restoration, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the Blu-ray
  • Alternate 5.1 surround soundtrack, presented in DTS‑HD Master Audio on the Blu-ray
  • Audio commentary from 2008 featuring actors Anthony Michael Hall and Judd Nelson
  • New interviews with actors Molly Ringwald and Ally Sheedy
  • New video essay featuring director John Hughes’s production notes, read by Nelson
  • Documentary from 2008 featuring interviews with cast and crew
  • 50 minutes of never-before-seen deleted and extended scenes
  • Rare promotional and archival interviews and footage
  • Excerpts from a 1985 American Film Institute seminar with Hughes
  • 1999 radio interview with Hughes
  • Segment from a 1985 episode of NBC’s Today show featuring the film’s cast
  • Audio interview with Molly Ringwald from a 2014 episode of This American Life
  • Trailer
  • PLUS: An essay by critic David Kamp

and sold thank you haha

I think Criterion UK have been pretty good so far on covering the "popular" titles, so I would not be surprised to see them release BC in the UK.
Haven't seen it announced yet but I don't think their Jan 2018 list is complete yet.

I think Criterion UK have been pretty good so far on covering the "popular" titles, so I would not be surprised to see them release BC in the UK.
Haven't seen it announced yet but I don't think their Jan 2018 list is complete yet.

I did email them and they said they don't have the uk rights to do it yet so at the moment it was unlikely