Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
CANADIAN SLIPCOVER LIST

Attachments

• Canada.png
    Canada.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 255
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm trying to find out where i can get the Canadian blu ray release of August Osage County with the slip? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Yeah, I know. I'm in the process, of getting photos to upload to the site.

I need everyone's help though. I don't own every release on the list. So lets see if we can do it together.

I don't have that many canadian slips but if I can help I'll be happy to do it.

Reactions: kryptonite
Yeah, I know. I'm in the process, of getting photos to upload to the site.

I need everyone's help though. I don't own every release on the list. So lets see if we can do it together.

I will post all my Canadian slipcovers here starting tomorrow and you can just link them. I don't have the editing powers anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

ytanyqut.jpg

vatyza5u.jpg

me4umupa.jpg

vujy5yba.jpg

e2ynuzeg.jpg

duby6a9y.jpg

6ugezepy.jpg

ygyry8at.jpg

qumyde3u.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

8yvu7yhu.jpg

buvudyry.jpg

vemura8a.jpg

amamyduv.jpg

a5eza2ev.jpg

ru8age3a.jpg

4amypezy.jpg

qe6uzype.jpg

azety7y3.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

gegu7eju.jpg

abetavys.jpg

aqu5ehav.jpg

8u5e6u3u.jpg

quhaqyzy.jpg

ade4atez.jpg

6ujamave.jpg

uty8ejys.jpg

avamagys.jpg

a8unudeg.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

ha6ydapy.jpg

qyhapa8u.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

My advise is to only include slipcovers unique to Canada and those with bilingual titles. The only way to avoid redundancy with the US released slipcovers.

Last edited:
Watching Krypto post these pics makes me incredibly pissed off with myself for selling my original slipcover collection. Oh, I miss my beauties. :(

Watching Krypto post these pics makes me incredibly pissed off with myself for selling my original slipcover collection. Oh, I miss my beauties. :(

But I see you replaced them with some of your new passion from Asia...digibooks and slipcovers. They are equally a beauty in their own right.