digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Crow

Director: Rupert Sanders

Cast: Bill Skarsgård, FKA Twigs

Plot: A reboot of the 1994 cult classic The Crow.

It's really not that far from the It clown to this one...
But this thread was created 13 years ago!

A remake of a 1994 movie seems ridiculous to us millennials and older, but it's like remaking a 70's film in 00's.

I liked all the sequels, especially City of Angels, so glad to have any new movie in this series.

Absolute Blasphemy
I understand it doesn't need a remake, but think of it like Crow 5 or whatever. Each 'sequel' was like a remake with another character in another city anyway. I loved Crow 2: City of Angels with Vincent Perez and Mia Kirshner.
Plus the movie is 30 years old. I'm the first of millennials to shout on every corner that I think last year was 2004, but think what year a film this old would be in 1994 - from 1964! Think of the remakes of 60s films - The Italian Job, Ocean's Eleven, etc, they're great (to me), and I haven't even seen or wanted to, ever, the so called originals. Well, now there's a whole another generation of assholes like that! :D

On the other hand there's this 'new new mugglewood' that churns out utter trash, so much so that even stuff from late 00's seems way better. So I don't know...

"I'm a new new model
I got nothing inside
Pitifully predictable, correctly political"

Last edited:
Reactions: Space Cadet
What's wrong with you - all tattoo-adverse :naughty:

check me out season 3 GIF by Portlandia

Ugh, looks like a generic trailer for about fifteen other similar films of the past few years.
Some 'punk rock' reject looking guy, loads of CGI blood again, no style or atmosphere, and the most horrible 'music' with autotune for people with no sense of taste at all, ever.

I was always going to consider this as just a 5th movie in the franchise, as each sequel was its own interpretation of the same story, basically like a remake each time, but this looks worse for now, than Wicked Prayer, which was ultra low budget DTV, but at least had Furlong, Tara frackin' Reid, David Boreanaz, Danny Trejo, and Dennis Hopper! :D