The Crystal Ship (Breaking Bad) POP! Rides Vinyl Series [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
Got wind of this just this morning. I have to say...I LOVE IT!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421175657.148102.jpg

Release Date: February 2015

Reactions: kaw and spass
shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

OOOOMMMMMGGGG!!!!.

That is AMAZING!!!

I love Breaking Bad :)

Is that a different Jessie?
Not sure about Jessie. You would know better than I would. As of now, I don't own any BB Pops. There's a handful that I want, I just haven't sprung for them yet; albeit this will make me start buying them.

Yes it is, I would have liked a a wee change if they have had walter and Jessie together in it but it looks awesome anyway.

The breaking bad pops are some of my favourites

Reactions: mlmaier84
What's the size of these little figures ?

Hey @Cobster , All normal size Pops are approx 3.75 inches tall.

There are also some that are about 6 inches.
and there are also mini's which are 2.5...
...and then the newer mini pocket pops which are 1.5 (just to make things more confusing).

But bottom line. The Regular Pops. like the breaking bad ones, are 3.75

Hope that helps. ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Cobster and Ricker
@@kaw
@@alvinhwang21
@@vurt
@@tridon
@@Jb162009
@@lenticularis
@@D4vem88
@@dfoles
@@tnguyen13
@@FanOfGaming
@@axldelarge
@@spass
@@Texas Ex
@@wyatt03
@@mlmaier84

I know Zavvi are probably the worst place to order pops from with them either being damaged or not turning up at all still don't have some we ordered 3 weeks ago :(

BUT...

This is too good a buy for anyone interested.

Preorder up for

BREAKING BAD THE CRYSTAL SHIP RV WITH JESSE PINKMAN POP! VINYL VEHICLE

£14.99

http://m.zavvi.com/merch-action-fig...jesse-pinkman-pop-vinyl-vehicle/11070641.html

Last edited:
Damn what a price. Wasnt planning to start collecting breaking bad pops as have walt & jesse sdcc bobble heads but price is to good to refuse.

Would look sweet having this in center, maybe a saul & heisenburg either side then my bobble heads. Might even get mike and hank to ;)

Reactions: vurt and Flash
I have mine on pre -order from Zavvi for little over £13 I used a discount code when ordering. Do you reckon they'll honour the order as it seems to have shot up in price.

Reactions: Flash
Me 2 and I am already awaiting their cancellation depute there being no reason too. I ordered some other pops waited over a month for them kept emailing and then eventually they just said 'they couldn't get them' and cancelled them so will probably do that again but oddly send people who paid £25 lol
That certainly sounds like something Zavvi would do, fingers crossed they slip through as this would be a great price.

Reactions: Flash
That certainly sounds like something Zavvi would do, fingers crossed they slip through as this would be a great price.

I'm guessing even if they do, well with my one guaranteed it will be as bashed up as my batmobile was :(

Oh no, how did they ship it?

Like they do all there pops in an empty cardboard box and I mean empty no paper nothing, I got a bunch as I said that didn't turn up and then a load damaged no packaging had to return the lot and have since avoided ordering them from zavvi and tried to advise others but this offer seemed too good (and probably will be)

Reactions: tokaman