The Crystal Ship (Breaking Bad) POP! Rides Vinyl Series [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
Got wind of this just this morning. I have to say...I LOVE IT!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421175657.148102.jpg

Release Date: February 2015

Reactions: kaw and spass
Like they do all there pops in an empty cardboard box and I mean empty no paper nothing, I got a bunch as I said that didn't turn up and then a load damaged no packaging had to return the lot and have since avoided ordering them from zavvi and tried to advise others but this offer seemed too good (and probably will be)
It seems Zavvi have problems with POP's then as I ordered some the other week and they took 3 weeks to be delivered in the UK even though they stated they dispatched the next day. It also happened to my brother he ordered a couple of POP's for his GF and they took an age to arrive after stating they'd sent them out within 24 hours of ordering.

Ok guys, here's the pics as promised....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424976789.739509.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424976799.324017.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424976808.974978.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424976818.908780.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424976830.292958.jpg

I know some of you guys said that the Jessie pop was different than the normal one, so I took a few pics of just him.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424976870.796363.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424976882.130808.jpg

I was hoping it was a bag of blue that he was holding, but it's a stack of money.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424976927.050479.jpg

Got my steelbook set in earlier this week too. I LOVE IT!!!

That is amazing, the detail is amazing, I can't believe it has the bullet holes in the door

I am just waiting for the inevitable zavvi can't get them :(

They cancelled so many after months, why let people rose items you don't have :(

Yep im exceptting that to Flash and if they ill tgen big up the yellow suit Jesse & Walt in my local cex as got plenty of in store credit.

Will be interesting to see when they cancel or dispatch as its a preorder so sent out in time for us to get on release so at least 1 week before.

I have just received a dispatch e-mail from Zavvi for this, I honestly thought this would get cancelled after only paying £13.19 for it lol.

Reactions: Jb162009
Hell yeah, just checked my emails to and mines been dispatched to. Also paid just £13.19 (with that old discount code when it went live).

@tokaman, im shocked to as i was expecting it to get cancelled as well. Glad it hasnt and get need Heisenberg now to complete my collection. Will be interesting to see if its Hermes or Royal Mail as have had Hermes in the past for larger items other than blu rays, like the Zboxes.

Reactions: tokaman
Hell yeah, just checked my emails to and mines been dispatched to. Also paid just £13.19 (with that old discount code when it went live).

@tokaman, im shocked to as i was expecting it to get cancelled as well. Glad it hasnt and get need Heisenberg now to complete my collection. Will be interesting to see if its Hermes or Royal Mail as have had Hermes in the past for larger items other than blu rays, like the Zboxes.
I suppose we shouldn't count our chickens just yet as I have had some POP orders from Zavvi mysteriously vanish after they have been dispatched, that way if they do ''go missing'' Zavvi only have to refund what we paid (£13.19). Fingers crossed though @Jb162009 these will come through.

Reactions: Jb162009