Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
The Curse of the Werewolf DVD Exclusive 2 Disc Limited Steelbook
Amazon

HMV

curse.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jimmy
Meh, pass on DVD and Stickerbook.If there is ever a printed one, and Blu-Ray released, I'll be in then. Love this old school werewolf flick...

I totally agree with you DB who does want a G1 stickerbook? Not many, but this version of the wolfman story is a good one. I saw this over 30 years ago and it was good for make-up then.

I'm in two minds whether to go for this, I did like this film, hmmmmm .....

Last edited:
Echo! Echo!....Rocky, lol!

You need to sort out your autofill.

I've never seen this perhaps if you bought the stickerbook I could make time for it, love a bit of Ollie!

This is now going to be released by Play and HMV on 19th March. I suspect that these will not have the Limited Edition numbering on them.

Last edited:
This is now going to be released by Play and HMV on 19th March. I suspect that these will not have the Limited Edition numbering on them.
Well really that was the only thing going for it. Yes, nice cover and yes great film I remember well, but as already discussed, it is G1 and it is a steelbook.

I'm not going to bother if the numbering is not there. :angry:

can anyone confirm if its just the amazon ones that are numbered? as i saw a lot of other places had it and i cant see how 2000 can be spread around.

i got mine from amazon at a premium price, but worth it. even though its a dvd stickerbook, its still a uk steelbook.