The Dark Crystal

Would you purchase a 'The Dark Crystal' Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
Dark Crystal Steelbook Suggestion

Think this would be a great looking steelbook. Would anyone else be interested in seeing this. I added some ideas of pics for the front, back and inside artwork suggestions.

Attachments

• 6d5731a5b67e32df0a6010ca2eedc2d7.jpg
    6d5731a5b67e32df0a6010ca2eedc2d7.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 86
  • The_Dark_Crystal_Film_Poster.jpg
    The_Dark_Crystal_Film_Poster.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 80
  • skeksis.jpg
    skeksis.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 87
  • l_0609_1_b.JPG
    l_0609_1_b.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Would by any Steelbook except for Stickerbook. So where's the poll?

This is my first thread listing and could not figure out the Poll feature or think of things to ask...was more of trying to gather people to see if we could get this going and made into a Steelbook....

I would certainly buy one! I'm surprised there hasn't been one so far! I've already bought several different releases of this on Dvd to date, but would really love a SteelBook to go alongside my Labyrinth SteelBook!

This has the ability to go one of two ways though - Either it will have the best artwork we could possibly imagine, or they'll cock it up and give us stock artwork and a blurry still from the film as the inside artwork

If the forum ever wanted a nomination for the next "HDN CHOOSES ART" thread, then this would surely be a worthy candidate!

Those are fantastic, Zesty - If a Dark Crystal steel looked anything like either of those, I'd snap it up immediately!

Reactions: zesty