Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne & Alfred:
Expected to ship October 2014
Sideshow: [Sideshow.com] $624.99
Zavvi: Zavvi.com £349.99

As a hero with many superior tech and equipment, Batman uses a specialized armory to store all of his state-of-the-art weaponries and gadgets. Now Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Batman Armory from The Dark Knight together in a set with Bruce Wayne and the firstly launched Alfred Pennyworth collectible figures.

The 1/6th scale Batman Armory is highly detailed and meticulously crafted based on its appearance in The Dark Knight featuring a Batman collectible figure with patented Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and four newly sculpted interchangeable expressions, and a large collection of finely sculpted weapons and accessories.

The movie-accurate Bruce Wayne collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne in the motion picture highlighting the newly painted head sculpt and a finely tailored costume with striking details.

The movie-accurate Alfred Pennyworth collectible is specially crafted based on the image of the renowned Academy Award winner, Sir Michael Caine, as Alfred Pennyworth in the film highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, and an impressively tailored costume.
01.jpg

With Batman Collectible Figure:
Price: $384.99
Support HDN: [Purchase Here]
The Dark Knight Trilogy by Christopher Nolan has pushed the popularity of Batman to the peak. Following the release of a number of Batman collectibles by Hot Toys, we are now excited to present the fans anticipated Batman Armory from The Dark Knight.

As portrayed in the movie, Batman uses a specialized armory to store all of his state-of-the-art weaponries and gadgets. Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Batman Armory which is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the film, featuring a Batman collectible figure with patented Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and four newly sculpted interchangeable expressions, and a large collection of finely sculpted weapons and accessories.
02.jpg

With Alfred Pennyworth:
Price: $524.99
Support HDN: [Purchase Here]
As a hero with many superior tech and equipment, Batman uses a specialized armory to store all of his state-of-the-art weaponries and gadgets. Now Hot Toys is proud to present this Batman Armory from The Dark Knight together in a set with the firstly launched Alfred Pennyworth collectible figure.

The 1/6th scale Batman Armory is highly detailed and meticulously crafted based on its appearance in The Dark Knight featuring a Batman collectible figure with patented Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and four newly sculpted interchangeable expressions, and a large collection of finely sculpted weapons and accessories.

The movie-accurate Alfred Pennyworth collectible is specially crafted based on the image of the renowned Academy Award winner, Sir Michael Caine, as Alfred Pennyworth in the film highlighting the newly developed head sculpt and tailored costume with remarkable details.
03.jpg

Last edited:
Hot Toys really seem to like these collectible sets of late.
The full set - armory and 3 figures - is going to be expensive no doubt. 3 figures and one is a DX12 Batman, this most likely be around $800 EEK!
Would have preferred a separate set with armory with just Bruce Wayne and Alfred

Seems EXACTLY (or almost... they added a remote... :p) the same as my Toys Legends... but much more expensive here... :naughty:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/34273/

I Wonder how much the big set... 700$... 800$ :ohno:

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I picked up the Toy Legends version off eBay a while back. It's a nice set and very similar to this one. I also have a Batman (although sans Bruce Wayne clothing). But I'll admit I really want an Alfred. Will have to figure out if I want to try and buy on the secondary market or wait out the probable individual release.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll admit I really want an Alfred. Will have to figure out if I want to try and buy on the secondary market or wait out the probable individual release.

Quite a few ppl will probably be thinking the same thing. If HT don't do an individual release, I reckon a separate Alfred could be quite costly on the secondary market. Alfred will be quite a sort after piece.
A good example is the Demon Batman/Scarecrow set - Scarecrow is twice the value of the Demon Batman when sold separately

---------- Post added 12-28-2013 at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-27-2013 at 11:12 PM ----------

Possibly some good news from those preordering from Secret Base being quoted on their FB page.
1. Bruce Wayne Batman armor even 1:6 and Butler Alfred Pennyworth collector's set-HK$3930 (US$505)
2. Batman's Butler Alfred Pennyworth 1:6 armor even collector's set-HK$3300 (US$424)
3. Batman armor collector's Kit-HK$2330 (US$299)

If these prices are accurate, then price (even with Sideshow markup for those outside Asia) for the full set doesn't look too bad at all

MMS236 The Dark Knight: Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne & & Alfred Pennyworth - HKD3930 (USD507)
MMS235 The Dark Knight: Batman Armory with Alfred Pennyworth - HKD3300 (USD426)
MMS234 The Dark Knight: Batman Armory (with Batman Collectible Figure) - HKD2330 (USD300)

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Beat me to it :)

Those prices should be correct. Confirmed VIP prices are about HKD200 less. Non VIP preorders start 29th.

If these prices are accurate, then price (even with Sideshow markup for those outside Asia) for the full set doesn't look too bad at all

Reactions: Uraki
Quite a few ppl will probably be thinking the same thing. If HT don't do an individual release, I reckon a separate Alfred could be quite costly on the secondary market. Alfred will be quite a sort after piece.
A good example is the Demon Batman/Scarecrow set - Scarecrow is twice the value of the Demon Batman when sold separately

---------- Post added 12-28-2013 at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-27-2013 at 11:12 PM ----------

Possibly some good news from those preordering from Secret Base being quoted on their FB page.

Could be. I guess there's the possibility of buying the set and selling off what I don't want. But then again, Hot Toys seems good at re-releasing stuff...