Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne & Alfred:
Expected to ship October 2014
Sideshow: [Sideshow.com] $624.99
Zavvi: Zavvi.com £349.99

As a hero with many superior tech and equipment, Batman uses a specialized armory to store all of his state-of-the-art weaponries and gadgets. Now Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Batman Armory from The Dark Knight together in a set with Bruce Wayne and the firstly launched Alfred Pennyworth collectible figures.

The 1/6th scale Batman Armory is highly detailed and meticulously crafted based on its appearance in The Dark Knight featuring a Batman collectible figure with patented Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and four newly sculpted interchangeable expressions, and a large collection of finely sculpted weapons and accessories.

The movie-accurate Bruce Wayne collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne in the motion picture highlighting the newly painted head sculpt and a finely tailored costume with striking details.

The movie-accurate Alfred Pennyworth collectible is specially crafted based on the image of the renowned Academy Award winner, Sir Michael Caine, as Alfred Pennyworth in the film highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, and an impressively tailored costume.
01.jpg

With Batman Collectible Figure:
Price: $384.99
Support HDN: [Purchase Here]
The Dark Knight Trilogy by Christopher Nolan has pushed the popularity of Batman to the peak. Following the release of a number of Batman collectibles by Hot Toys, we are now excited to present the fans anticipated Batman Armory from The Dark Knight.

As portrayed in the movie, Batman uses a specialized armory to store all of his state-of-the-art weaponries and gadgets. Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Batman Armory which is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the film, featuring a Batman collectible figure with patented Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and four newly sculpted interchangeable expressions, and a large collection of finely sculpted weapons and accessories.
02.jpg

With Alfred Pennyworth:
Price: $524.99
Support HDN: [Purchase Here]
As a hero with many superior tech and equipment, Batman uses a specialized armory to store all of his state-of-the-art weaponries and gadgets. Now Hot Toys is proud to present this Batman Armory from The Dark Knight together in a set with the firstly launched Alfred Pennyworth collectible figure.

The 1/6th scale Batman Armory is highly detailed and meticulously crafted based on its appearance in The Dark Knight featuring a Batman collectible figure with patented Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and four newly sculpted interchangeable expressions, and a large collection of finely sculpted weapons and accessories.

The movie-accurate Alfred Pennyworth collectible is specially crafted based on the image of the renowned Academy Award winner, Sir Michael Caine, as Alfred Pennyworth in the film highlighting the newly developed head sculpt and tailored costume with remarkable details.
03.jpg

Last edited:
Well I went with Bat's since I missed the first releases. So for me the Armory is a Big bonus :D

Now I need to find a proper display case. The Ikea Detolf are no longer available:'(

question, will this include the suit in the armoury as well as a 1/6th figure with a suit? I think the answer is no but would like to know for sure?

I believe the suit inside the armoury IS the 1/6th Batman figure. From the picture, they've just changed the head sculpt and removed the hands & cape

Reactions: ocielz
Well since I've start collecting HT'S they've either pushed some figures waaaaay back or released them a couple of months early(Celtic)

But more than likely this will get pushed back:(

Well since I've start collecting HT'S they've either pushed some figures waaaaay back or released them a couple of months early(Celtic)

But more than likely this will get pushed back:(

Not a problem. It just means I can save some more dough for the flex pay.