The Dark Knight (Blu-ray SteelBook)[Germany]

Oct 15, 2009
Toledo, Spain
The Dark Knight

Warner Home Video
German Import
Audio:English Dolby TrueHD 5.1, English Dolby Digital 5.1, English (Descriptive Audio) Dolby Digital 2.0, German Dolby Digital 5.1, French Dolby Digital 5.1, Italian Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1, Portuguese Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles:German, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Dutch, Norwegian, Chinese, Korean, English SDH
Region:A, B, C
BD-50 GB
HD-Widescreen (16:9, 2.40:1 and 1.78:1) 1920x1080p
Video-Codec:VC-1

Last edited by a moderator:
i paid toooo much for that one , before the re-release came out by MM i paid 50 Euros and thought that was a good price...

CU

Hi :)
chanFM told me about your "Steelbook Meeting" :D

There is a rerelease without blue banner but with printed FSK Logo :angry:

Btw, it's Mark not Mike ;)

Oops, sorry, Mark. So it is the one with blue banner that is HTF? Like 300?

Yes, 3 of us were like little schoolboys talking about our stamp collection, where we bought what, how much we got it for, stories behind some of our acquisitions and missed chances...

Oops, sorry, Mark. So it is the one with blue banner that is HTF? Like 300?

Yes, 3 of us were like little schoolboys talking about our stamp collection, where we bought what, how much we got it for, stories behind some of our acquisitions and missed chances...

Think not that HTF as 300 1st release but yes, more sought after than the UGLY-PRINTED-LOGO rerelease :angry:

Well, isn't that half the fun... the talking with some like-minded collectors :oohyeah:
Also about the missed chances ;)

managed to pick up one of these just recently, along with the german district 9 (1st release) and judge dredd steelbooks all for only $50, well chuffed!!

I managed to get hold of one of these a week or two ago too. Now I have Canadian Batman Begins, German Dark Knight and UK Dark Knight Rises. Nice bit of variety!

Just bought this thinking the FSK logo would be a sticker like other German steels I’ve bought but it’s disgustingly printed on! Is there a version of this artwork with no logo?

Yeah, that's pretty legit - the German market didn't figure out it could just be a sticker until quite a few steelbooks were made a while after the law came into effect.