PRICE: $35.99
ORDER HERE

Also available here

dark-knight-rises-mask_510x383.jpg

dark-knight_510x383.jpg

Picture detailing package (courtesy of Bluprint):
blu-ray-tdkr.png

Source: Entertainment Weekly
Holy smokes, Batman. The rumors, speculation and general chit-chat can be put to rest.

Christopher Nolan’s Batman epic The Dark Knight Rises will be released on Blu-ray combo pack, DVD, and digital download on Dec. 4, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group announced exclusively to EW.

The last film in Nolan’s dark, gritty Gotham City trilogy, starring Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, and Tom Hardy as brutal villain Bane, will also be available in a limited edition Blu-ray Bat Cowl collectible package — not quite in time for your Halloween costume, but there’s always next year.

The Blu-ray combo pack is stuffed with a bunch of extras, from a documentary about the Batmobile, where all five Batmobiles are together for the first time, to Ending the Knight, an in-depth look featuring about 17 featurettes at how Nolan and his production team made The Dark Knight Rises, from Batman vs. Bane to totally demolishing a city street. Both the Blu-ray and DVD include a featurette called The Journey of Bruce Wayne. There are also trailers and art galleries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow so no chance of their being a steelbook inside there huh?

All signs point to....... Maybe:D Warner did release some BB exclusives, it's a possibility.
If No then I'll end up getting this and a steelbook from another country :D

Posted from My Chingon Cell \m/ (>_

Last edited:
More info on availability, pricing and packaging...

source: http://www.thehdroom.com/news/The-D...elease-Date-is-Confirmed-for-December-4/11334

The Dark Knight Trilogy Limited Edition Giftset with Exclusive premium book that digs deep into the trilogy's production. The SRP for this set is $52.99.

The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray, DVD and UltraViolet combo pack, as well as the Batman Cowl limited edition packaging upgrade. SRP is set at $35.99 for the standard version and $39.99 for the Bat Cowl package.

Package picture detailing

blu-ray-tdkr.png

More info on availability, pricing and packaging...

source: http://www.thehdroom.com/news/The-D...elease-Date-is-Confirmed-for-December-4/11334

The Dark Knight Trilogy Limited Edition Giftset with Exclusive premium book that digs deep into the trilogy's production. The SRP for this set is $52.99.

The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray, DVD and UltraViolet combo pack, as well as the Batman Cowl limited edition packaging upgrade. SRP is set at $35.99 for the standard version and $39.99 for the Bat Cowl package.

Package picture detailing

blu-ray-tdkr.png

Thanks for all the info. I'll definitely be adding this to the OP! :scat:

Looks like every country will be getting this edition.

Look same as UK version.

Yeah, looks like we have another Titanic LE scenario on our hands. It's kind of nice because all countries will be able to own this set without having to pay the huge import fees.

Reactions: Bluprint
basically the bat pod version of the dark knight blu-ray release. Seems to be the same manufacturer, and probably the same size as well. Appx 8"x6"x6".

The discs will be housed inside the stand so they won't be coming in a separate casing most likely....

will go nice with my bat pod display though :) Now i need to stop being lazy and assemble the glass display cabinet i bought weeks ago Lol...
sigh.

Has anyone noticed that these are numbered?? Front Bottom left corner is the sticker: Limited Edition - No. xxxx of xxxx