The Dark Knight Rises

Do you want The Dark Knight Rises steelbook ?

• Of course

Votes: 169 98.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2012
Romania
I know this is way too early but there's nothing wrong with building anticipation .
We all know this movie will be exceptional/brilliant/awesome so the sales of the steelbook are going to be huge .
Here are some ideas on how the steelbook could look:

117th1d.jpg

Feel free to post any other potential artwork .

2w3ukb4.jpg

Last edited:
i think it would be the biggest shock in steelbook history if it didnt get one.

i think we will see DKR steels and trilogy steels too by xmas. ill just get whatever is released in the UK, which should be at least DKR on its own. infact i hope thats all we get as they are bringing out the jumbo with the other 2 ive ordered already.

Big thanks to you for posting and apreciate my custom steelbook et thanks all for your positiv comments it's so appreciate.

I post for you my total :

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

439403theDarkKnightRisesFrontByScaz.png
503101TheDarkKnightRisesIntFinaleByScaz.png

974489promoTDKRbyScaz.png

This is tremendous art. I love what you've done with the artcards too. I can only wish this was happening for real (maybe it will?).

If it is cheap enough, I will buy multiple copies of DKR and hand them out at Christmas to nephews, etc. I also bought some IM Play for that purpose. Sorry, my nephews, you are not getting IM FS.

Big thanks to you for posting and apreciate my custom steelbook et thanks all for your positiv comments it's so appreciate.

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

I like it. I think it would be even better if it just has the broken mask on the front and bane walking away on the back.

This steelbook is a must to complete my set. With the canadian BB and FS TDK, I think a FS/Canadian release is highly in order for me

Please release this as a standalone steelbook AND also part of a separate TRILOGY steelbook. Please. Please?

And release as many versions and editions as possible, I will collect them all. Yes I will.:D

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

439403theDarkKnightRisesFrontByScaz.png
503101TheDarkKnightRisesIntFinaleByScaz.png

974489promoTDKRbyScaz.png

Amazing! Sign me up for that!!!

I've seen the film twice in theaters already, and can't wait to own it! I really hope we get word on the Steelbook release(s) soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: sanjeebdeb
Thats a good art depiction, though I would like a larger release than 1500. The movie is pretty popular after all. Let it stock at least a few thousand more shelves.

On a personal note, while I didn't like the movie as much as TDK, with this art I'd likely go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.