Slipbox The Descent (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: Mar 29, 2019
Purchase link:
Price: Fullslip (28.99 USD) - Lenti (29.99 USD)
Notes: 500 copes each

Fullslip
1551873239430.png

01.jpg

Lenti
1551873291277.png

01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no problems with holofoil, but it doesnt look good on this full slip ...totally misplaced here. hope it looks better in hands.
next time I'm waiting for pics before I place my order

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I thought this film was trash to be honest, but the editions look great! I think just a simple red foil would have been much better than holofoil though... odd choice.

tinf.gif

In all seriousness, though... why do you hate it so much? Is it just a genre you don't care for?
Nah, not at all... I just didn't find it the least bit scary/tense/interesting, and felt the characters were dumb, which is one of my main pet peeves when it comes to horror movies.

• Informative
Nah, not at all... I just didn't find it the least bit scary/tense/interesting, and felt the characters were dumb, which is one of my main pet peeves when it comes to horror movies.

Wow, man. If you didn't find the film scary/tense, then you have MUCH bigger kahunas than me. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Wow, man. If you didn't find the film scary/tense, then you have MUCH bigger kahunas than me. :LOL:
Well, that's a first! I'm usually the biggest wimp out there... although that's mostly just when it comes to jump scares. But I dunno, I was kinda rooting for the "predators" by the end of it lol.

• Haha
The lenti is great, but it's also loose which means if you remove the lenti it's a full slip with..
TheDescent01.jpg

..holofoil!

And if that's not enough for you holofoil-lovers there's also the back :p
TheDescent02.jpg

Holofoil aside I do quite like this release, can't wait to rewatch it :)
TheDescent03.jpg

Yep. This turned out to be disappointing.

I was under the impression the booklet would be full sized inside the slip case. Not miniature, housed inside the Amaray case. So the slip isn't even big enough to swap in my steelbook for the Amaray case. It won't fit :(

DSC09846 (Medium).JPG DSC09847 (Medium).JPG DSC09848 (Medium).JPG DSC09850 (Medium).JPG DSC09851 (Medium).JPG DSC09849 (Medium).JPG

Yep. This turned out to be disappointing.

I was under the impression the booklet would be full sized inside the slip case. Not miniature, housed inside the Amaray case. So the slip isn't even big enough to swap in my steelbook for the Amaray case. It won't fit :(

View attachment 421112 View attachment 421113 View attachment 421114 View attachment 421116 View attachment 421117 View attachment 421115

That's pretty disappointing to hear. I'm happy to see a release that's a little closer to a premium edition for this film, but it still deserves better.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012