Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: March 8th, 2016
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Welcome to the chaotic and devastated world of Tom Clancy's The Division. It has been 3 weeks since a deadly pandemic hit New York city on Black Friday...

We live in a fragile and complex world, a web of interdependent systems we rely on every day. When one fails, others follow, creating a deadly domino effect that can cripple society in days...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Holy ****! This game is right up my alley. I can't wait to play and did you see innthe one trailer the dude on the tablet?

This is definitely a must-buy for me. I'm really hoping it comes out this year, but I would rather they take the time to get it right. I think Ubisoft is leaning that way after pushing Watch Dogs back to who knows when (rumored June, last I heard).

Has anyone heard rumors of potential conflicts now that Tom Clancy is no longer with us? I wouldn't think there would be an issue because it was well into development before it happened, but you can never tell with legal issues.

I didn't see the companion app video posted earlier, so just an update for anyone who has not seen it. It is certainly not the draw of the game, but cool extra features are always nice (as long as they don't take away resources for the main game).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sxj7jWTB368" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Reactions: Troll2Fan
This is shaping up to be my personal most anticipated title for PS4. I have always been hit or miss with Tom Clancy games, but that's definitely a personal issue rather than a Ubisoft issue. They are mostly consistent in quality, and this game looks to be held up to that standard. The graphics and small detail shown in these short clips genuinely fascinate me.