Multi The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PC/Mac, PS4, Xbox One

RELEASE DATE: Apr. 04, 2014 (PC/Mac) / June 30, 2014 (PS4/Xbox One)
PRICE (at time of posting): $99.99
ORDER: Amazon.com

ImperialEditionLG.jpg

INCLUDES:
- Molag Bal Statue. A 12" statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement.
- The Improved Emperor's Guide to Tamriel. A 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius.
- Physical Map of Tamriel. A 21" x 26" printed map detailing Alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil.
- Steel Case Packaging. A limited edition steel case decorated in the color of the Imperials.
- Exclusive Digital Content; Play as an Imperial; White Imperial Horse-Summon and journey through Tamriel; Mudcrab Vanity Pet; Rings of Mara-Complete with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-ordered the PS4 version today at Gamestop to go along with a XB1 pre-order on Amazon. Still not sure which console I'm going to buy, but it's this game that's getting me into the next gen. I think only Titanfall can sway me to XB1.

Pre-ordered the XBone version yesterday for £89.99. Most expensive collector's edition I've purchased since the Halo Reach collector's edition I bought ages ago.. £120 I think it was lol

I just got billed for this from GameStop this morning. Is it coming out early or something.
icon_question.png
It's like a whole week early, they had better get it to me the day of release or before or I'll be a little pissed.

For those who're pumped for The Elder Scrolls Online, check out the Bethesda Store's exclusive The Hero's Guide to the Elder Scrolls Online art book / guide HERE! :drool:

And it's limited to only 10,000 copies to boot!

That guide is awesome, but a bit too steep for me lol. GF and I got the normal version on the 31st. I haven't had much time to play maybe ~4hrs since the 1st but the game is interesting. Very similar to oblivion and skyrim with mmo concepts. I'm just waiting for it to pick up in pace (then again its a mmo :p)

I should be getting this tomorrow, I'll take pictures of it when I get home from work tomorrow evening. If someone else already has there's, pictures are most welcome. ;) I've already got a place spaced out just for the statue of Baal. :scat:

Here are the pictures of the Imperial Edition of The Elder Scrolls Online. :scat:

The art book is ten times as nice than the one from Diablo III Reaper of Souls Collector's Edition. I mean WOW! We're talking almost like old world bound and manuscript. :drool: This is by far the best collector's edition game I've ever had the pleasure to own.

I didn't take a picture of the map because it's big and I would have had to tape it to the wall in order to get a good picture of it.

:thumbs:

Reactions: cbs777