The Expendables 3 - In theaters August 15, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
IMDB

From Sylvester Stallone FB:
We are preparing the film with the same passion and commitment as the previous two. We have confirmed Nicolas Cage, a master actor who gives a veneer intellectual group. Hopefully we can realize to Harrison Ford, Wesley Snipes and Mickey Rourke. That is the great mission of the producer.

We will continue with the same narrative scheme, the agility and the frenzy, which are inherent to the saga. What will definitely be the last? I can not guarantee. In principle it would be two deliveries, but the affection of the people encouraged us to work on a third. I guess as long as we amused ourselves by offering fun and people, we can continue playing 'The Expendables'. For now we are not as expendable as it should and as some critics want.

A 3rd??? Hum... why not...

Teaser trailer:
[media=youtube]OuXkXJ1fPuk[/media]

Attachments

• b458736558d8cd6f57c92639b7227d87.jpg
    b458736558d8cd6f57c92639b7227d87.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 285
Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet!!!! Damn this movie will have even more Cameo's than the 2nd one:D Can't wait to see some more Ass kicking !!! Who will be Mel's henchmen!?!?!? Wesley snipes??Milla Jovovich??

It looks like Bruce Willis bailed out. He wanted 4 million dollars for 4 days of filming, which Stallone and the crew found too high. The offer was 3 million, but he refused it.

Harrison Ford was confirmed, but it isn't clear what role he will play.

So, Mr. Church out. Indiana Jones in!

Funny thing is that the name of movie in Portuguese is "Os Mercenários" (The Mercenaries), so this Willis thing fits very well, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: ocielz and Drum18
Gutted about Bruce and not overly bothered about Harrison Ford coming on board. I wouldn't preferred to have seen Clint Eastwood

Supposedly Antonio Banderas has joined now too

As with everything though, I'll believe it when I see on-set photos

Gutted about Bruce and not overly bothered about Harrison Ford coming on board. I wouldn't preferred to have seen Clint Eastwood

Supposedly Antonio Banderas has joined now too

As with everything though, I'll believe it when I see on-set photos

Antonio Banderas And Mel Gibson as the Main Villain!!!! We need another Match between Stallone and Van Dam. He could play the Twin Brother out for Revenge!!! This movie seems to be including even more Stars than the second movie. Maybe a 2hr epic Movie?