DigiPack The Flash (2023) (Icon Edition) (4K + Blu-ray + Digital) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 5, 2023 (TBC)
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $34.96

Walmart Exclusive The Flash.jpg

Mhhh, this looks like the type of packaging warner used to do a few years ago. Interstellar received a packaging like this in 2015. It looked great on the photos but in hand it's incredibly thin and because of the plastic shelling of the thin digipack-panel really prone to damage. Would love to get this from the photos alone but yeah, I think I'll wait for actual in hand videos/photos.

Mhhh, this looks like the type of packaging warner used to do a few years ago. Interstellar received a packaging like this in 2015. It looked great on the photos but in hand it's incredibly thin and because of the plastic shelling of the thin digipack-panel really prone to damage. Would love to get this from the photos alone but yeah, I think I'll wait for actual in hand videos/photos.
Good comment, this is what I found out with the Shazam 2 released by Walmart. Photos were exceptional, but in hand it's thin and can be easily creased, so won't be buying any more until a better quality stock is used.

Reactions: Vega
Great, this will be the one to buy to go along with Shazam 2.
Nothing better is needed for these movies.