The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Blu-ray Full & Lenticular Slipboxes) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: December 30, 2015
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip (SOLD OUT)
Price: $30.99 (Full Slip) - $31.99 (Lenti)

12342385_514706742043745_6170937689594831696_n.jpg 12373265_514707138710372_6165225615376064413_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@AlienKing, @severo and @Last Lizard, I see one reason to think we'll eventually snag one: the listing still says "pre-order", and that "this item will be released on December 29, 2015". It doesn't show "out of stock", so I guess when their system just isn't updating very well and there could be a lot more available soon enough ;).

I missed out on this as well, this never happens to me, I'm offended :D. I thought it'd go like Grave of the Fireflies (still in stock), but evidently it's more popular — though not enough that they'd sell all 3000 copies in about two days (+ 2-3 hours, twice), in my opinion.

I hope you're right @Bunk although when you tagged me I almost had a heart attack because I thought I'd missed it once again. :rofl:

It's unclear how the quantity was split between kimchi and aladdin, though usually international friendly sites seem to get a bigger chunk. All I know is Aladdin hasn't had any come back in stock at all as far as I've seen. Either way I still curse the pre-order date more than anything else... I just wasn't willing buy for myself over christmas. :squint: Still we're only coming out of the festive period now so here's hoping kimchi get back to work and list a few more! I hope all you guys who have missed out time and again manage to get one. :)

Unsurprisingly a standard edition will be released in February.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunk
@AlienKing, @severo and @Last Lizard, I see one reason to think we'll eventually snag one: the listing still says "pre-order", and that "this item will be released on December 29, 2015". It doesn't show "out of stock", so I guess when their system just isn't updating very well and there could be a lot more available soon enough ;).

I missed out on this as well, this never happens to me, I'm offended :D. I thought it'd go like Grave of the Fireflies (still in stock), but evidently it's more popular — though not enough that they'd sell all 3000 copies in about two days (+ 2-3 hours, twice), in my opinion.
I hope you're right too @Bunk
Like you said, I didn't think they would sell out so fast either. I'm pretty sure these will come back in stock. Even if they did sellout the international stock (unlikely!), I think they will just allocate some of the local stock later.

I watched this yesterday and enjoyed it. If the full slip comes back in stock, will pick it up, if not, hey ho.