The Godfather Trilogy (45th Anniversary Special Edition - Omerta Edition) (Blu-ray Boxset) [Italy]

Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
Release date: September 20, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €49.90
Note: 4 Blu-ray discs containing all 3 movies of the saga + 1 bonus disc packed with bonus features. This edition also contains 10 cards with quotes from the movies - 10 playing cards - magnet - 5 cards with script
81Gf1BjAYHL._SL1500_.jpg

51AJc4R-PzL.jpg
41+bndPFxmL.jpg
41wrBv5C96L.jpg
41L6Mi5YWnL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@GI_SnakeEyes @elle82 The only thing is, you can't really tell what the book is like from the photo. To be honest, the cover looks kind of a mess to me. I can't really make out what those designs are in the four corners and you have no clue what the texture is. Also, you can't see the cover on the slipcase that houses the discs. I think before I would even consider picking this up I'll wait for un-boxing videos to show up on you tube.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
@GI_SnakeEyes @elle82 The only thing is, you can't really tell what the book is like from the photo. To be honest, the cover looks kind of a mess to me. I can't really make out what those designs are in the four corners and you have no clue what the texture is. Also, you can't see the cover on the slipcase that houses the discs. I think before I would even consider picking this up I'll wait for un-boxing videos to show up on you tube.
I get what u mean. Maybe other info and pics will be posted up sometime. Would be helpful to know more details.

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic

Well it looks like the same design on the box as the Japanese edition, just made to look like a book, with more extra's and a bit cheaper..... I'm thinking pre-order, and if I don't like the way the Japanese one looks I'll cancel. But for the price with the better shipping for about 2 bucks more it's a no brainer. Wouldn't want it to sell out and get mad that I had the chance and didn't do it.

Well it looks like the same design on the box as the Japanese edition, just made to look like a book, with more extra's and a bit cheaper..... I'm thinking pre-order, and if I don't like the way the Japanese one looks I'll cancel. But for the price with the better shipping for about 2 bucks more it's a no brainer. Wouldn't want it to sell out and get mad that I had the chance and didn't do it.
Yeah u should definitely do that. ;)

I know, the last thing you needed was someone else talking you into buying shite :LOL: You're welcome, glad you like it. It looks awesome on display doesn't it?

Shipped to us with the upgraded better packing and faster shipping only 47 Euro, Phan this thing is worth it even if you resell it.... just saying!!

Absolutely! I love it and that book is amazing.

Get it! lol

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Does the picture only look to me like it will be in DvD-size-format? I think i'd consider buying this if it would have a blu ray sized package, but i'm not sure :/