Buy Links:
Jsdvd.com - OOS ;)
YesAsia.com - USD$120.99, free shipping, release date September 6th, 2013
Notes: 4-discs edition

a2e4eged.jpg

Possible artwork (courtesy of hung17):
godfatherbd.jpg

Last edited:
I'm slightly confused...Is this a Pan Asia release as Kimchi has this listed as a Robo Steel Case what's this?

Blu-Ray]Godfather Trilogy Boxset [Robo Steel Case] LE (Not Steelbook)
http://kimchidvd.com/en/good/goods.jsp?good_seq=19419

HK & KR already comfirmed robo steelcase not steelbook made by scanavo

I'm very suspicious TW godfather could be steelbook

I recommemd not to buy until it has been confirmed as steelbook release

Sent from my SHV-E330S using Tapatalk 4

JSDVD has had stuff listed as steelbook before and then contacted me if I wanted it so I will say this is the same as Korea.

The manufacturing quality on the new 'Futurepaks' seems a bit better than the old metalpaks (fewer scratches and defects), and the Tsutaya wave from Japan were quite nice. The only thing I can't get past personally is that horrible spine. And they still feel a lot flimsier and cheaper than steelbooks.

Just got a reply from JSDVD about this and it's unfortunatley a Metal Box and not a steelbook, I think I'm going keep my paid preorder but not very happy about the update though and really hope the slip makes up for it somehow :(

Link updated on JSDVD to reflect that too..

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Mods please move thread to relevant section, thanks... flipping gutted.

Reactions: ash333
Just got a reply from JSDVD about this and it's unfortunatley a Metal Box and not a steelbook, I think I'm going keep my paid preorder but not very happy about the update though and really hope the slip makes up for it somehow :(

Link updated on JSDVD to reflect that too..

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Mods please move thread to relevant section, thanks... flipping gutted.

@....DJ

I'm billing you for getting me to order a Metalpak .....:hilarious:

How much was it again , $200 US....:naughty: :hilarious:

Cancelled my order....So no problem...:naughty: :p

Reactions: The Rainmaker
@....DJ

I'm billing you for getting me to order a Metalpak .....:hilarious:

How much was it again , $200 US....:naughty: :hilarious:

Cancelled my order....So no problem...:naughty: :p
:p

I'm going to wait for actual pictures then decide, yes I really dislike Metal Boxes (Futurepaks or whateva the hell they called) but after-all it's all about the slip too so will wait and see then decide :naughty:

:p

I'm going to wait for actual pictures then decide, yes I really dislike Metal Boxes (Futurepaks or whateva the hell they called) but after-all it's all about the slip too so will wait and see then decide :naughty:

Never mind buddy....We have The Great Gatsby to came with another beautiful Slip...:LOL:

Oh...I told JSDVD to change your order for 5 copies of The Smurfs instead...EEK! :hilarious:

Never mind buddy....We have The Great Gatsby to came with another beautiful Slip...:LOL:
Well hope it does not get replaced with these metal things instead... but again will wait it out ;)

Oh...I told JSDVD to change your order for 5 copies of The Smurfs instead...EEK! :hilarious:
They've already been forwarded to you mate hehe, btw they've already sent me an extra gift with IM3/mug 2nd order 'as a special VIP treatment :D :cool:' to make it up for me :naughty: