cBhkA2X.jpg

z2tqHR5.jpg

xugFJDP.jpg

Last edited:
Link please.....:naughty:

Simply awesome slip box!!!! EEK!

Japan never lets you down on quality, classy slips for there Amaray's. :scat:

Whoever designs these slips is a class act...IMO. :p

BEAUTIFUL slip, but then, when you open... there's an amaray inside. EEK!
Should be a digipack or, at least, a black amaray.

Some editions on Kimchidvd have slips with this same texture and black cases.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Anyone know if a steelbook fits inside this?

Probably not.

Old thread I know, but I loved ricster’s pics so
much I had to find one. Managed to find a nice used copy using BuyeeJp. I was the only bidder, paid around $US15 including fees. Just waiting for a shipping note from Buyee. All up should cost me about $US45 including EMS to New Zealand. Then I’m gonna put my UK 3D amaray inside the slip, as the Japan release is 2D only.

I love the movie and I love the look of this slip.

View attachment 372134 View attachment 372135 View attachment 372136 View attachment 372137 My JP version has arrived. Complete and in mint condition. I’ve swapped out the discs and amaray cover art for the UK 3D. As a lover of Art Deco, this slipbox is simply devine.
Nice pics @Damon M! I picked this up myself not long ago. It went down to ¥2,300 which I thought was a great price. What came with the Japanese amaray, were there any postcards of anything. I haven’t opened mine.

Nice pics @Damon M! I picked this up myself not long ago. It went down to ¥2,300 which I thought was a great price. What came with the Japanese amaray, were there any postcards of anything. I haven’t opened mine.
Only inserts are a nice booklet all in kanji, and some promo sheets for other releases. Pretty standard stuff really. The only thing that I can see that makes this a collectors edition is the slip, and the card envelope containing the extras DVD.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill