Release date: January 2, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €24.99

upload_2017-11-14_17-57-49.png

upload_2017-11-28_17-7-33.png
upload_2017-11-28_17-8-21.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: robbodoc
Watched this yesterday. Okay movie, just mindless action and banter between the two leads. Worth €10 at max

Looks to be a very smart release with decent artwork of the two leads in various poses . . . glossy finish . . . and the past Metropolitan habit of smothering their steelbooks with logos now well and truly consigned to the dustbin of steelbook history . . . this one being their cleanest yet - even going so far as to put the text not on the back, as most do, not on the inside left, as some others do, but well and truly out of the way under the disc :thumbs:

Not totally convinced by the gold/American mustard 'n' red background / title colour scheme . . . even though it's an accepted combination - the two colours paired in Asia since ancient times as a sign of wealth and power - and it does make a change to have some colour on the shelves amid the massed rows of mainly black, grey and other nondescript coloured steelbook spines.

As for the inside art - my eye was immediately drawn to the grey suit cuffs . . . good to see a full complement of four buttons on a lounge suit indicating bespoke status (at least it used to) I'm left wondering if the stylish Ryan Reynolds indicated to the tailor that the buttons should be working surgeon cuff style . . .
upload_2017-12-30_12-34-38.png
upload_2017-12-30_12-41-50.png

Live pics courtesy Sterelbookpro:-

Last edited:
Yeah no thought went into this at all. Even the "debris" around the gun doesn't work - it just looks like something that was in the background and they didn't airbrush it out properly. Or maybe that IS what happened :rofl:

I never even noticed that :LOL:

What IS that supposed to be though? Doesn't even make any sense :confused:

Unless @Apollon has got some major scuff marks to his copy!! :p

i just got this and to be hones i really like it, i dont mind the title and its golssyyyyyy! by the way pix and video dont really capture the finish of the steel nor the colors, in hand its really cool!

Reactions: StifflersDad