The Hunger Games - Complete Collection (3D/2D Blu-ray+DVD/ 100 pg. Book) [Germany]

Mar 19, 2014
Germany
The Hunger Games - Complete Colection (3D/2D Blu-ray+DVD/ 100page Book)

Release: March 21, 2016
Links: Weltbild (DVD=69,99€) (Blu-ray=84,99€)
Amazon (Blu-ray=89,99€)
6 (Blu-ray) or 8 (DVD) Discs
Numbered and Limited

DVD: Blu-ray:
The Hunger Games (Disc 1) The Hunger Games + Bonus (Disc 1)
Bonus Disc (Disc 2) Catching Fire + Bonus (Disc 2)
Catching Fire (Disc 3) Mockingjay Part 1 + Bonus (Disc 3)
Bonus Disc (Disc 4) Mockingjay Part 2 + Bonus (Disc 4)
Mockingjay Part 1 (Disc 5) Mockingjay Part 1 3D (Disc 5)
Bonus Disc (Disc 6) Mockingjay Part 2 3D (Disc 6)
Mockingjay Part 2 (Disc 7)
Bonus Disc (Disc 8)

This comes in a high-quality slipcase with a 100-page book. The book has a high-quality mockingjay paint on the front and back. The book contains high gloss images, all sorts of background information about the characters and the world of Panem, and unpublished photos and texts for Panem saga.

136.674.577.jpg

51Kh-iKnesL.jpg 61Cm0e6C1oL._SL1181_.jpg 611UDqNv7NL._SL1181_.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Very tempting... saw this beautiful edition lying in my local Media Markt the other day...
the only thing that confuses me is the numbering on it... does anybody know the actual limitation of this?

Germany does 3D conversions all of the time.I read one of the customer reviews and said that it was really bad for Mockingjay part I.
Actually just received this awesome set and watched part 1 Mockingjay in 3d and it was actually very good in 3d.
@bloodsnake007 you convinced me to get this set. Anyone put off by the fact that the book is in German: don't be!!
Every page is full of beautiful photos from the whole series!!!!
20160502_150646.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Actually just received this awesome set and watched part 1 Mockingjay in 3d and it was actually very good in 3d.
@bloodsnake007 you convinced me to get this set. Anyone put off by the fact that the book is in German: don't be!!
Every page is full of beautiful photos from the whole series!!!!
View attachment 237363
@StifflersDad Hell Yeah! I'm so glad I was able to convince someone to spend their money! :woot: :D LOL! :p But this Edition is amazing, definitely a MUST OWN! :notworthy: Congrats and thanks for sharing! :thumbs:

Reactions: StifflersDad