The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't join the GB to try ordering it direct from F.A. and see how it goes, but now I'm freaking worried about it.

What a fantastic release :woot::woot: and very pleased that I was able to join the GB for this. Really like the steel and what a great slip. Can't wait to see that fantastic lenti in action though :wow:. I have to say that I'm getting rather partial to these Filmarena editions :drool:.

Reactions: D4vem88
I didn't join the GB to try ordering it direct from F.A. and see how it goes, but now I'm freaking worried about it.

as long as you put it into your basked, got to the end and it is in your order history under ''My Account'' if you didn't pay and jumped that step, it will be written beside your order number that you need to make payment, if not it will be written paid on xx..

According to a recent email from FA we should be able to combine/merge orders. Although there doesn't seem to be any way to do this manually.

from what I understood we can do as long as it is not with a number that you own, you just add what you need in your basket and I tried and basket allowed me to add more than 1 item(but canceled it as I was only doing a trial), for the ones who owns a number as I asked them how will I combine all my fast and the furious series and I got as a response that ''we will be able to combine all your fast and the furious''... so I guess at that point we need to email. It is difficult because on the website all the info on the ''how to'' is still only in Czech... that is for those who can pre-order before ''it goes on pre-order for the public on a Classic sale mode'' when you do not own a number. at that point I believe you should be able to add multiple items that are all available to purchase on the site...I think an issue is you cannot combine Black Friday items...

I will try to look more into this...

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
What a fantastic release :woot::woot: and very pleased that I was able to join the GB for this. Really like the steel and what a great slip. Can't wait to see that fantastic lenti in action though :wow:. I have to say that I'm getting rather partial to these Filmarena editions :drool:.

the Lenti is simply AMAZING, the fire around the mockingjay just disappear and reappears, it is insane if in hands it is better than from what I have seen this will be truly wicked ! fire really goes all away and comes back, so much depth it must have...Film Arena Rules :cool:

if ever you have been part in previous Gb you must have noticed that their shrink wrap to wrap the final product is pretty thin and has scratches or tear and tears very easily. Film Arena take much time to make those quality packages and their wonderful slip and if we don't pass our comments along, it may take longer for them to resolve the shrink wrap issue. Let them know of the shrink wrap on your copies, I had several copies with shrink wrap issues and they want to produce quality release and I am sure like us they must want the shrink wrap to properly protect their wonderful fullslip cover. If ever you feel like it, a small word to let them know to use a better qaulity shrink wrap would be needed(in your own words) [email protected]