The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The continuity in my collection is setting sail since the UK Steelbook release of this movie is dismal. So I'm really surprised this release isn't getting more attention.

yes sorry lone survivor (got the title wrong there) was just shrink wrapped...no I didn't mean the print run, I meant the assigned number permanently, you said they had given you 700 something as a number... was it for just the purchase of that copy that it was 700 something ? or an assigned number for all your future purchase with this specific number ? this is why I said only 500 numbers are reserved to my knowledge...
Hmm that I'm not sure of. How do you know?

Hmm that I'm not sure of. How do you know?

I reread your post and you had asked for a colectible number and were assigned 719, it is the only way you would know what copy you will get, but you mentioned rejecting the number as you could not combine with something else. If I am not mistake it is the way they work, when you have an assigned number you can only purchase this number and cannot combine with anything else. when you have no assigned number I think you can add multiple Items to your basket.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Apedemak
Would be nice if they could go back and do the other ones so we could have a complete set.

retailers that do custom packages like Kimchi Exclusive and Nova Choice with a WWA Steel to my knowledge none of the companies that released an exclusive of a 2nd or 3rd movie, went back to release the previous movies as an exclusive also to go with the 3rd movie release they have decided to do an exclusive of. I am only talking on a WWA level exclusive Packages as FilmArena as now joined Kimchi and Nova to join the party.

For the Exclusive WEA, I know there has been some, but here we are talking about companies that put out an exclusive package with the WWA steel.

And FilmArena seem to be kicking behind right now !