The Incredibles (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 36) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: June 9, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - One Click (Pre-order on May 26 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (individuals editions) - $107 (One Click)
Note: Full Slip (1100 copies) - Lenticular Full Slip Type B1 (1000 copies) - Lenticular Full Slip Type B2 (1000 copies) - One Click (300 copies)
Group Buy: hosted by Kaka1888

13178878_1874433849450490_6349785847863744266_n.jpg 13094252_1874433796117162_7006334790411469348_n.jpg 13178553_1874433826117159_3984716186849426345_n.jpg

FB_IMG_1461726586997.jpg

FB_IMG_1461726572428.jpg
FB_IMG_1461726575368.jpg
FB_IMG_1461726578200.jpg
FB_IMG_1461726581124.jpg
FB_IMG_1461726584171.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrggghhh I want to watch it now!! Bloody work commitments!:banghead: :rofl:

I am not crazy about animation but I remember liking this quite a bit. Really awesome packages from Kimchi yes full of the usual Bonus Item with WeEt Collection.
The only thing I am diseappointed a bit is that Pixar didn't do a 3D release of this one, this would have been sweet.

But Indeed agree no need of a Group buy for this title and I prefer getting straight from Kimchi less delay for shipping.

So many releases this month I thought we could catch a break but if they release this and go straight to release Hateful Eight :rofl:

looks like this is a "buy it for the package and replace the horrible steelbook" kind of release. :LOL:

Either the Viva or the Zavvi steelbook will be inserted. Shame on KimchiDVD for not listening to collectors and changing the artwork, especially the inside.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and harry
I am not crazy about animation but I remember liking this quite a bit. Really awesome packages from Kimchi yes full of the usual Bonus Item with WeEt Collection.
The only thing I am diseappointed a bit is that Pixar didn't do a 3D release of this one, this would have been sweet.

But Indeed agree no need of a Group buy for this title and I prefer getting straight from Kimchi less delay for shipping.
The 3D Incredibles is coming. I guess Kimchi could not wait on that....which means some of us will be triple dipping.:meh:

Reactions: Flloydo and Actarus
The 3D Incredibles is coming. I guess Kimchi could not wait on that....which means some of us will be triple dipping.:meh:

3D of The Incredibles is coming ? :woot: where did you hear/read that ? oh that means a New Release Steelbook from Pixar is on the way for the Re-Release of this movie :woot:

Reactions: C.C. 95
I find comments like these really disrespectful :(

my comment disrespectful? lol

if anything, kimchi's lack of willingness to listen and change it is what's disrespectful.

I'm serious. The vast majority of steelbook collectors responded quite negatively to the steelbook artwork, especially the inside.

• Thanks
Reactions: Fisheds
This is what I said a few pages back, I wish kimchi would wait for the 3D but hey ho

Can't wait for Pixar to release the 3D as I am not passing on 3D for this movie been waiting long for a 3D Version for this movie :woot:

I am Not getting all 3 Kimchi editions though. Spending that much for this movie I think is overkill but that is my point of view.
As much as this movie is good, the ''Bonus Items'' and the ''Steelbook'' are the same for all 3 Editions, 1 edition for it will be enough, just have to figure out which one I want. (n):dunno:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and Flloydo
my comment disrespectful? lol

if anything, kimchi's lack of willingness to listen and change it is what's disrespectful.

I'm serious. The vast majority of steelbook collectors responded quite negatively to the steelbook artwork, especially the inside.

So you know for a fact that KimchiDVD chose this artwork and didn't have it imposed on them by Pixar/Disney ?

Can't wait for Pixar to release the 3D as I am not passing on 3D for this movie been waiting long for a 3D Version for this movie :woot:

I am Not getting all 3 Kimchi editions though. Spending that much for this movie I think is overkill but that is my point of view.
As much as this movie is good, the ''Bonus Items'' and the ''Steelbook'' are the same for all 3 Editions, 1 edition for it will be enough, just have to figure out which one I want. (n):dunno:

Exact same boat,

Can't work out if I want lenti B2 or the full slip. It's a tough one

I like all of them but in my view the FS is the best of the bunch and I'm a lenticular guy myself. Hope there is a GB for this. I don't have the time to be sitting there waiting for it to go live and even though the GB entails more money the convenience at least to me is worth it. Others may disagree but thats fine, So, bring on the GB, I'm ready.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and dead000
3D of The Incredibles is coming ? :woot: where did you hear/read that ? oh that means a New Release Steelbook from Pixar is on the way for the Re-Release of this movie :woot:
Pixar has been doing all their library in chronological order for 3D. They have been working on the Incredibles for about a year and a half now. I can't tell you exact sites where it was written - but it is fairly common knowledge. So it is coming!:thumbs: (Theatrical rerelease first, of course - just like the others.)

Reactions: Actarus
Pixar has been doing all their library in chronological order for 3D. They have been working on the Incredibles for about a year and a half now. I can't tell you exact sites where it was written - but it is fairly common knowledge. So it is coming!:thumbs: (Theatrical rerelease first, of course - just like the others.)

In any case, I will pick up the 3D when it comes out that will be cool :thumbs:

There is so much coming Up soon that I can't triple dip on this edition as nice as it is.
The steel is average :dunno: so to get all [Bonus Items + Blu-ray Disk + Steelbook] x3 and pay over 100 is a bit much for me. I only need one but which :rofl:

So you know for a fact that KimchiDVD chose this artwork and didn't have it imposed on them by Pixar/Disney ?

on a catalogue title like this where Kimchi is releasing as an exclusive, they have a lot to do with the artwork. retailers can choose from approved artwork or submit for approval of WEA. Studios don't "impose/force" artwork on anyone unless it's WWA and they are not allowing WEA at the time (usually you see this on new releases like the GOTG walkman).

In any case, I will pick up the 3D when it comes out that will be cool :thumbs:

There is so much coming Up soon that I can't triple dip on this edition as nice as it is.
The steel is average :dunno: so to get all [Bonus Items + Blu-ray Disk + Steelbook] x3 and pay over 100 is a bit much for me. I only need one but which :rofl:
This is a tough one because the one I like the best (the family shot) I already bought as a custom lenti that sits on the back of my Zavvi edition. The full slip is just Bob running...so maybe I might just get the 'A' lenti.
The Incredibles 3D will be awesome. I know some of Pixar's 3D editions have been just O.K., but Incredibles was just MADE for 3D! I think when I saw it for the first time I remarked that they were crazy not to make it a 3D movie from the get-go.

Reactions: Actarus
This is a tough one because the one I like the best (the family shot) I already bought as a custom lenti that sits on the back of my Zavvi edition. The full slip is just Bob running...so maybe I might just get the 'A' lenti.
The Incredibles 3D will be awesome. I know some of Pixar's 3D editions have been just O.K., but Incredibles was just MADE for 3D! I think when I saw it for the first time I remarked that they were crazy not to make it a 3D movie from the get-go.

When I first saw it I knew little if not nothing about 3D, it wasn't as popular as it was now. But if they will be releasing the 3D of it that is great news :woot:

By A Lenti you mean Type B1, the first one right ? Yes that is a nice one :) I still don't know which one for me though. Usually I don't mind picking up more than 1 copy for the difference in Lenti/Fullslip but not too crazy about the steel and one set of bonus Items will be enough like I said before I need to keep some funds for upcoming releases, as so many are coming and too fast it seems (n):dunno:

Reactions: C.C. 95