The Jungle Book (Disney Live-Action) - In theaters April 15, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Jungle Book (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Favreau[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lupita Nyong'o[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Kingsley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christopher Walken[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Murray[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Giancarlo Esposito[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Neel Sethi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emjay Anthony[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-04-15[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: An orphan boy is raised in the Jungle with the help of a pack of wolves, a bear and a black panther.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
8DOUmTOKzqdGp9w3ygVJeequHYH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]From: IMDb

Trailer:

popcorn2.gif

junglebook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The new trailer made such a big impression on me last night that I forgot to post it. :LOL:

I'm really not sure what to make of this... it looks like a lot of fun and the CG is great, but then the animals start talking and I lose all interest for some reason. Something just feels really off about it IMO.

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
Finally some talking

Man I'm so up for this and walken and Murray sound awesome

Hoping we get an epic Steelbook but I'm worried what they will pick for art (no doubt minimal art) and also it will most likely have no title (unless only 1 or 2 countries get a steel like maleficent)

I would like the poster art in the OP personally

It's good to hear this is getting praise and positive feedback

From what i read the visuals and voice cast are top notch, also the 3D is getting big praise too

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007