The Last Airbender-Die Legende von Aang 3D (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

sweet, I knew someone would do a steel! Thats why I dint want to jump on the thai metal pak.

check my GroupBuy...

Ill be selling this one "priced as is" ... means there will be no additional charges except for packing materials which will be about 1 Euro.

Please help me to continue such groupbuys by adding a little extra for the work involved.

Take care John

check my GroupBuy...

Ill be selling this one "priced as is" ... means there will be no additional charges except for packing materials which will be about 1 Euro.
Hi Masterblaster,
I'm interested in your GroupBuy for this steel, I hope it could have the ITALIAN audio track.

Do you know something about that?

I don't know if this is a good new for you but I'm a friend of Il Furiano :oohyeah:

Ciao!

Bad movie but i want this steel so bad.

really bad movie.

I was appalled at how bad the story was.

I refuse to buy anything buy or watch anything from M. Night Shyamalan after seeing this piece of crap. I'll stick with my Avatar cartoons.

I think the reason why I like this movie is because ...

1) I never watched the cartoons
2) I really didnt expect much out of it, so to find it rather entertaining made me like it more.

Heres the Specs sofar ...

Audio :Deutsch DD 5.1
Englisch DTS-HD MA 5.1
Französisch DD 5.1
Italienisch DD 5.1Spanisch DD 5.1

Untertitel:Deutsch, Englisch, Dänisch, Englisch für Hörgeschädigte, Finnisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Niederländisch, Norwegisch, Schwedisch, Spanisch

John

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Hi Masterblaster,
I'm interested in your GroupBuy for this steel, I hope it could have the ITALIAN audio track.

Do you know something about that?

I don't know if this is a good new for you but I'm a friend of Il Furiano :oohyeah:

Ciao!

Yes he is a good guy. I will make an exception and add you to the list. Even though you cannot "see" the Thread you will be expected to abide by rules of this Groupbuy.

That means you must pay in advance in order to recieve one. With your payment i will need your delivery adress as well as your boardname.
Payment through paypal as gift would be the most wanted way of paying. If you choose to pay the "regular" way then you will be charged the 4% paypal fees which i have to pay.

I will be sending you a PM with payment instructions.

Take care John

Thanks John,
I'll pay my steel to you and, if it's possible, you'll put it in the Furiano's package.

I can't reply to your PM because I don't have the seven post required to send PM :(

Ciao!

Thanks John,
I'll pay my steel to you and, if it's possible, you'll put it in the Furiano's package.

I can't reply to your PM because I don't have the seven post required to send PM :(

Ciao!

Then i would start posting :)

I can only put it in his package if he is willing to do this. This he will have to tell me himself.

You can read PMs though right?

John