The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

What Happened To Monday/ Seven Sisters Mediabook
20230502_121908.jpg

20230502_122154.jpg
20230502_122606.jpg

20230502_122718.jpg
20230502_122834.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh, I forgot about that What Happened to Monday mediabook, gotta get it, although looks like most of the pages consist of the 7 character poster arts, which I have as art cards from another edition.
Free Fire looks good too.

Ooh, I forgot about that What Happened to Monday mediabook, gotta get it, although looks like most of the pages consist of the 7 character poster arts, which I have as art cards from another edition.
Free Fire looks good too.
That thing with the characters is very nice, but there are many more pages, in general these splendid mediabooks are cracking, they have a pleasing design, the booklets are okay and they have backarts and limitation numbers. I bought them beacause they combine what I like about Mediabooks and although there´s no spot gloss embossing etc. they look very nice and have a good haptic, they don´t make a cheap impression and are sturdy. Also the covers are very cool and the prints have the best sharpness possible on the matte finish. All of them are double dips except of I. Frankenstein

Got some Polish digibooks (they call them 'booklet' editions, so won't be found by searching 'digibook' on stores like DVDMax).
This is my favorite type of packaging, and I've been always saying that every movie should be released in a digibook, and it looks like in Poland nearly every one is! I'm half Polish on father's side, must be why I like these so much, as it's a national thing, haven't seen so many in any other country! Plus they're $3 to $20, so I bought 10kgs of them, about 45 titles, to test out which are better, which worse in terms of content, quality of paper, and quantity of photos.
ShopogolicPoland02005.jpg

ShopogolicPoland02004.jpg

ShopogolicPoland02006.jpg

ShopogolicPoland02010.jpg

ShopogolicPoland02012.jpg

ShopogolicPoland02007.jpg

ShopogolicPoland02008.jpg

ShopogolicPoland02009.jpg

These are all DVDs, so the plan is to replace the discs with BDs from simple amaray releases.
I've tried to buy, and will only do so in the future, now that initial amazement at sheer amount of titles available has passed, movies that had no other special packaging, like steelbooks, Korean Fullslips with booklets, or mediabooks from Spain and Germany.

For example Gringo had nothing like that as far as I'm aware, but I didn't have to get Long Shot, as I do have a NovaMedia Fullslip (no booklet in that one though, only cards).
ShopogolicPoland02013.jpg

The best ones in terms of glossy paper and at least 6 full spread photos per digibook, are the Monolith Films releases (like Dragged Across Concrete, Suburbicon, Colossal, among others).
Other, major studio releases, are also OK, but anything in any series, like below, are to be avoided - matte, newspaper quality thin paper, two color printing, basic same design on every page, almost no photographs, and sometimes even no plastic tray for a disc, just a rubbery glued on pimple, that's hard to put the disc back on even once - it gets squished.

ShopogolicPoland02019.jpg

ShopogolicPoland02020.jpg

These all are just some of my all-time favorite movies, so I had to try...
They were released in sets of 20+ monthly, cheap like magazines, spines forming a single picture, that sort of thing.

here some others, I like them and all and I always look at them some time when I go throgh my collection, very nice images on the covers
20191013_174502.jpg
20191013_174323.jpg
20191013_174130.jpg
20191013_173933.jpg
20191013_173751.jpg
20191013_173354.jpg
20191013_173208.jpg
20191013_172930.jpg
20191013_172757.jpg
20191013_172320.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
I see you have a good taste in movies - the one with Forest Whitaker I have as another cover variant, I always confuse this with "Diaries of a Serial Killer", but it´s "Diary of a Hitman" - very strange movie with Forest Whitaker in a very convincing role as the Hitman - was very good :thumbs:
20140405_041827.jpg

Avalon I haven´t watched yet - Mediabook looks good - the Interceptor-one is very seldom I think, great cover on the Buy Bust-one - nice Mediabook:thanks: I don´t say something to the Tomb-Raider-ones :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
I don´t say something to the Tomb-Raider-ones :D
It's just very pretty art, although Jolie does look a bit 'plum' on the second one.
My favorite character, and I loved the first movie and its soundtrack. We should've had 6 of them with goddess Angelina, and another Trilogy already with Alicia Vikander! :D

It's just very pretty art, although Jolie does look a bit 'plum' on the second one.
My favorite character, and I loved the first movie and its soundtrack. We should've had 6 of them with goddess Angelina, and another Trilogy already with Alicia Vikander! :D
:)