DigiPack The Last Digipack I Acquired

Unboxing pics here.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
@PunkNinja: Where's that Into The Wild digipak from? France it seems but is it an exclusive or something like that? What does it look like opened up?

Very nice taher! Are those G1 sized digi's or G2? What size do blu-ray digi's come in anyways? Sorry, new to digipacks here.

These are G2 Size. But let me tell you, they look better than a Steelbook to me. I collect all kinds and these are just beautiful. I also got Thor, Captain America, Rango from the same wave. They are absolutely gorgeous!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: Jason Bourne
These are G2 Size. But let me tell you, they look better than a Steelbook to me. I collect all kinds and these are just beautiful. I also got Thor, Captain America, Rango from the same wave. They are absolutely gorgeous!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Cool, thanks for the info. These digi's do indeed look very nice. Im starting to prefer anything BUT steel books these days, lol. How much do these digi's generally cost, roughly from places like AMZ CN, etc. :wtf:

G:Box, do you know why this comes with digipack and amaray? i received both as well and not sure if i should open amary since digipack had both blu and dvd discs.

btw, i dig the carbon fiber cover on the digipack.

I really don't know. It seems that Korea has been doing that as of late. Maybe to give an option to those that prefer Amaray.

Last edited:
Reactions: steelbook95060
I really don't know. It seems that Korea has been doing that as of late. Maybe to give an option to those that prefer Ararat.

The Amaray is empty though. It's an option for people who want to store the sensitive Digipacks separately and use the amaray to actually store the disc to watch it...

The Amaray is empty though. It's an option for people who want to store the sensitive Digipacks separately and use the amaray to actually store the disc to watch it...

That's really an excellent idea, so you don't wear out the digipack. Got some too.
attachment.php

Looks awesome Lutzo! That Jackie Brown I just waited for you to post. :p

-And then you post ONE picture? C'mon bro, we need more than that! :p