XboxONE The Last Night (2017)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK

Xbox One console launch exclusive. The Last Night lets you explore a two-dimensional cyberpunk open world, built with four unique districts each with distinct architecture, cultures and industries. Experience action and infiltration gameplay in the great tradition of cinematic platformers and travel between districts using taxis, ferries, or monorail while trying to keep a low profile and remain undetected. Meet a diverse, inclusive cast of complex characters to interact with through meaningful, branching dialogue and enjoy varied gameplay such as driving down epic highways, flying drones, and hacking droids to do your dirty work.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Yeah, that's pretty hard to pull off, but they sure succeeded. :thumbs:

There are a few indie titles (ID@Xbox) that looked really cool but we only saw a couple seconds of each. I'll have to go back and re-watch that part.
I love "old school" type games.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
TOTALLY!
I love how it somehow combines a 8 Bit game with gorgeous graphics. Looks so rad!
45WW0wy.gif

It looks very interesting! :hungry: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Found out about this game last night and thought it looks amazing, it's got a blade runner/ Fifth element feel and looks like a right bit of me but I've come on here today to find it's only Xbox. How annoying

Any plans for this on ps4?

• Thanks
Found out about this game last night and thought it looks amazing, it's got a blade runner/ Fifth element feel and looks like a right bit of me but I've come on here today to find it's only Xbox. How annoying

Any plans for this on ps4?
Probably too early to know for sure just yet, but never say never! I've got my fingers crossed it'll appear on PS4 sooner or later.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Probably too early to know for sure just yet, but never say never! I've got my fingers crossed it'll appear on PS4 sooner or later.

Yeah fingers crossed, I see last night it was getting stick on Twitter to do with the designer or director because of something called gamersgate (I had to look it all up after) and in honesty I don't give a **** what the developers have said in the past. It's a game that looks awesome. All I'm interested in but I hate Xbox lol as you know and didn't even realise at the time it was for Xbox

Looks like a beautiful game with a genius concept of design

Also has this kind of look of an old game I used to play donkeys years ago on ps1 called fear effect

But first thing I thought of was fifth element meets blade runner. Very cool

• Thanks