PS3 The Last of Us: Post-Pandemic Edition (Gamestop Exclusive)

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Release date: June 14, 2013
Price: $159.99

ORDER

8405446359_7510453ddc_o.jpg

Steelbook
12 inch Premium Statue by Project Triforce
The Last of Us – American Dreams #1 Comic
Naughty Dog Sticker Sheet
Sights & Sounds DLC Pack
Official Game Soundtrack by Academy Award winning musician Gustavo Santaolalla
PS3 Dynamic Theme
PSN Avatars: Winter Joel & Ellie
Survival DLC Pack
Bonus Joel and Ellie skins available once the single player game is completed
Multiplayer Bonuses:
Bonus XP
Melee booster
In-game currency
Customizable character items

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to tell you Ninjas about what happened to me with this edition! I pre ordered it waaaay in advance and after the delay, the game was released! I went to Gamestop for the midnight launch, when it was my turn to get my game...... they handed me it to me, not the pandemic edition. :wtf: I was effing told that on their system I hadnt ordered it! Being that it was limited and sold out online.... I was $h!t out luck! Screw it and got my money back! So now I'm all like, "Fu** you Gamestop! This isn't the 1st time you brutally **** me out of a kick ass edition! MGS Essential HD Edition with the hardcover book! Had to buy it from ebay for $150! I'm loyal to Best Buy now! :thumbs:

I forgot to tell you Ninjas about what happened to me with this edition! I pre ordered it waaaay in advance and after the delay, the game was released! I went to Gamestop for the midnight launch, when it was my turn to get my game...... they handed me it to me, not the pandemic edition. :wtf: I was effing told that on their system I hadnt ordered it! Being that it was limited and sold out online.... I was $h!t out luck! Screw it and got my money back! So now I'm all like, "Fu** you Gamestop! This isn't the 1st time you brutally **** me out of a kick ass edition! MGS Essential HD Edition with the hardcover book! Had to buy it from ebay for $150! I'm loyal to Best Buy now! :thumbs:

Yeah, Gamestop's a bunch of crooks, but unfortunately, they receive all the cool editions, not Best Buy. :(

Reactions: bloodsnake007
You're right about that Tridon :( Best Buy never gets any cool exclusives, but their customer service is great! :thumbs: And I love the rewards program they offer!

Yeah, Gamestop's a bunch of crooks, but unfortunately, they receive all the cool editions, not Best Buy. :(

I wholeheartedly agree, I hate GameStop, but they do get the best editions. I hate they have the Grand Theft Auto V for North America.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I have such a backlog of games, I think I'm going to skip all those and jump right to this, I've heard nothing but good things.

Mine just arrived today. A buddy swears it's the best game he has played in years. I will be hitting it pretty hard this weekend. :movie:

Man, all I want is the statue and they're going for INSANE prices online now. It drives me crazy that EB Games/Gamestop in Canada didn't receive the statue but it seems like every single other country did. :angry: