carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 11, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK (26,56 €)
Notes: Limited 500 numbered copies - WEA Fullslip
Group buy: hosted by carllenc - Tuesday March 8 at 7 PM (UK time). TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Special limited suprise for FAC collectors.
Very limited edition for core fans of FAC.
Filmarena feat. Carl Lenc

TLS_BS.jpg

TLS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My collection at the moment

Oh wow, quite a collection mate! :D Would be interesting to know how many of us have all FA releases at the same place and how many not. I keep them like any normal film (based on director/actor), one of the reason why I like FA because I don't have to have them grouped as they don't have any edition numbers on the spine and I can just skip the films I have no interest in without feeling bad for having blank spots in the collection.

Waiting to see what will this look like, I'm not sure I'll have money to spare for this but I wish everyone best of luck. :thumbs:

Oh wow, quite a collection mate! :D Would be interesting to know how many of us have all FA releases at the same place and how many not. I keep them like any normal film (based on director/actor), one of the reason why I like FA because I don't have to have them grouped as they don't have any edition numbers on the spine and I can just skip the films I have no interest in without feeling bad for having blank spots in the collection.

Waiting to see what will this look like, I'm not sure I'll have money to spare for this but I wish everyone best of luck. :thumbs:

I have everything arranged by the company, for example Kimchidvd, Novamedia, Plain Archive, Blufans all lined together.

I rarely buy exactly the same copy. It's a waste of money. I may buy the same film but on different retailer. I am beginning to have buyer's remorse on the John Wick Angel and Devil edition. I will just keep one of them and may trade the other for another FAC title I don't have in my collection. The days of "one to open and one to keep sealed" are over for me. I collect BF, NM, PA, KimchiDVD, FAC, Mondo X, HDZeta and Hot Toys so I have to be smart.

My collection at the moment

Sweet mother of Mary!!! That's one hell of a collection!!

A question on the Exodus you got there, is it open? Only ask as I got Exodus through a trade and as it had been sealed for such a long time, when i opened it and took the backing card of the slip, the bloody tape holding it took the laminate of the full slip!!:banghead:

Also, you want to sell me that Elektra? I have £10 cash now!!!!:LOL::LOL:

I can't believe Elektra is so in demand right now. It seems a lot of people were bashing it when it was announced for FAC release.

Sweet mother of Mary!!! That's one hell of a collection!!

A question on the Exodus you got there, is it open? Only ask as I got Exodus through a trade and as it had been sealed for such a long time, when i opened it and took the backing card of the slip, the bloody tape holding it took the laminate of the full slip!!:banghead:

Also, you want to sell me that Elektra? I have £10 cash now!!!!:LOL::LOL:

Yes Exodus is open. I always open my copies, but when I have 2, the other is sealed. I'm sorry to hear to about the damage.
I might reveal this now, I'm going to host a birthday giveaway and the prize is FAC release. I'll soon inform which one. ;)

CaluY27h.jpg

As long as we're sharing... :D This is my collection. Only elektra and as above so below are missing sadly. I don't want to double dip FAC releases that have different versions. With the exception of birdman, those full slips are so different from eachother and equally gorgeous. Oh, and none of them are sealed. I always have to open them to look at all the goodies :)

I really hope i'll manage to get a copy of the last stand. I'd hate to pay a fortune for it later on...