The Legend of Zelda (Live-Action) - In theaters TBA

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
A live-action ‘LEGEND OF ZELDA’ movie is in the works. Wes Ball is set to direct with Avi Arad set to produce for Sony.

Screen Shot 2023-11-07 at 4.23.47 PM.png

Wes Ball Tweeted about wanting to do it 13 years ago! Amazing!
Screen Shot 2023-11-07 at 4.22.15 PM.png

Wes hasn’t done anything great

Avi Arad is hit and miss producing

Sony Pictures isn’t the best, I think the only outstanding thing they’ve done in recent years has been the animated Spiderman films and we know how they handle the Spiderman less spin off films like Morbius.

The writer is the guy who did Detective Pikachu, Jurassic World trilogy, Monster Trucks and The Rise of Skywalker

This…is not off to a great start

Next they’ll cast Tom Holland in the role…

Wes hasn’t done anything great

Wes is an amazing director, I'm a huge fan of his. You look visually at what he did with the Maze Runner movies and apply that to Zelda. It's going to be fantastic.
Also his Planet of the Apes film looks incredible too. I'm not worried at all.

Wes is an amazing director, I'm a huge fan of his. You look visually at what he did with the Maze Runner movies and apply that to Zelda. It's going to be fantastic.
Also his Planet of the Apes film looks incredible too. I'm not worried at all.
Meh. The Maze Runner films were mid at best and to have a guy who’s main things has been those to do something as big as Zelda comes across they just wanted someone cheap who’s more of a yes man.

The new Apes film looks promising but I think the others were great thanks to Matt Revees so it’s still early days.

Meh. The Maze Runner films were mid at best and to have a guy who’s main things has been those to do something as big as Zelda comes across they just wanted someone cheap who’s more of a yes man.

The new Apes film looks promising but I think the others were great thanks to Matt Revees so it’s still early days.

I'm not saying the Maze Runner Trilogy was good. It all went downhill after the first one story wise.
But If you look at the way each one was filmed, The way the camera moves and the composition of his shots. The guy is very talented.

Now... the script could suck. But at the least the movie will look good.

Maze Runner Run GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

maze runner GIF by Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials

maze runner GIF by Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials