Digibook The Little Mermaid - Target Exclusive Blu-Ray Digibook [USA]

Aug 26, 2011
The Netherlands
LINK: http://www.target.com/p/the-little-...ck-2-disc-bd-dvd-only-at-target/-/A-14726337/

Release Date: 1st October 2013
Price: $32.99
Group Buy: click HERE
tlm_USA.jpg

Attachments

• tlm2.jpg
    tlm2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 245
Last edited by a moderator:
So, I picked one of these up today. I'm waiting on the steelbook to be shipped to me. Which one should I open, the digibook or the steelbook?

Coupon for this expired yesterday. Damn.

Yeah, I missed the coupon and didn't have my brother's 5% discount card, but I was already in the parking lot, so I had the clerk track down a non-spider-wrapped copy to go with my lunch box, which has better embossing than any steel. ;)

You should see the clam shells on her :p :oohyeah:

IMG_1014.jpg

Today i received the digi and must say it looks very nice in combination with Peter Pan, Cinderella and The Brave. Glad I cancelled the steelbook.:LOL:

Don't usually buy digi books but I really want this one

I am new here I can't seem to do the group buy because I just joined I really want the digibook and the digibook only even though I don't usually buy digi books I just love the cover too much anyways if I ought this on ebay for 27 book would anyone pay me 12 for the bluray and thd DVD for 14.50 I will include the little mermaid favorites music download from Disney movie rewards

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

yes the coupon must be printed out.

The colors on this are amazing

View attachment 47723

The cover is absolutely beautiful

You need 30 posts (I think) before entering the group buy is possible

Welcome to HDN Eve and Toon! Yes 30 posts minimum is a requirement for a registered member to access the trading forum where the group buys are posted. And to prevent rapid spamming to get to 30, there is a limit of 5 posts a day.

Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Eve76