yurydalkou

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2011
Montreal
Amazing embossed slipcover.
IMG_5843.JPG
IMG_1809.JPG

Canada :facepalm: who could have guessed that?!? :naughty:
My question was directed in the direction of "is this a new Version that is not in stores yes?"
Because I looked the version up on Amazon.ca and it didn't seem to be listed.
But thanks for your suggestion. :)

In Canada or through online secondary market/store websites, whenever you decide to look for it, and by paying cash or trading it for something else. :)
Do you know of a way to source these as I'm pretty sure Amazon.ca isn't seeling those anymore with slipcovers?

It was released long time ago with slipcovers. I remember them at best buy Canada on shelves. Will be hard to find one like these. I am still having troubles finding for part one

Canada :facepalm: who could have guessed that?!? :naughty:
My question was directed in the direction of "is this a new Version that is not in stores yes?"
Because I looked the version up on Amazon.ca and it didn't seem to be listed.
But thanks for your suggestion. :)
Your question wasn't specific :naughty: hence i simply answered your question as vaguely as possible :rofl::p
And to answer your current question, no, it is not a new version. It is an old version released years ago. :)

Do you know of a way to source these as I'm pretty sure Amazon.ca isn't seeling those anymore with slipcovers?
Brand new? No.
Used, and slipcover not in 10/10 perfect condition? Yes, but not all 3.

If you buy it from Amazon, 99% chance will not come with slipcover unless a third-party seller is involved and specifically states that it includes slipcover.

Your question wasn't specific :naughty: hence i simply answered your question as vaguely as possible :rofl::p
And to answer your current question, no, it is not a new version. It is an old version released years ago. :)

Brand new? No.
Used, and slipcover not in 10/10 perfect condition? Yes, but not all 3.

If you buy it from Amazon, 99% chance will not come with slipcover unless a third-party seller is involved and specifically states that it includes slipcover.
Thanks mate :)

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing