The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the coronavirus, shining shoes to supplement my income won't cut it anymore. The girlfriend and I will have to sell
our wedding rings to be able to afford The Lord of the Rings trilogy. The girlfriend is a big LOTR fan so, hopefully, I can convince
her to sell hers. Now to pry that ring off of her fat finger...........Oh, I forgot, we are not married yet. It feels like it, though.

Thanks to the coronavirus, shining shoes to supplement my income won't cut it anymore. The girlfriend and I will have to sell
our wedding rings to be able to afford The Lord of the Rings trilogy. The girlfriend is a big LOTR fan so, hopefully, I can convince
her to sell hers. Now to pry that ring off of her fat finger...........Oh, I forgot, we are not married yet. It feels like it, though.
I imagine your wife and your girlfriend's husband would prefer that you don't sell the rings and buy premium 4k editions together.

Reactions: nafosb
Food for thought:
No characters in LOTR ever tried to use The Precious as an engagement ring.
329970C2-1D14-4A6C-9232-971A2FCCCF22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.