Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 19, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

The Marvels UK.jpg

The Marvels Front.jpg The Marvels Back.jpg The Marvels Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really nice actually. Didn't get around to seeing it. But I don't feel like the recent MCU movies deserve half the hate they get. I mean yeah we haven't had anything come close to infinity war and end game. But they were a high bar to reach for.

Yeah I'm not going to be buying any marvel or dc wwas, not now that we know there are 2/3 premium retailers going with the titles, guaranteeing release. Had I known, I wouldn't have bought Antman Quantumania, even though that steel is pretty good tbh. Thankfully I avoided GOTG3, as I will be for this.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
HMV don’t have exclusive to all Disney SteelBook releases
After Zavvi lost exclusive for all Disney SteelBooks most ended up been trade wide
The Little Mermaid/Elemental and a few other Disney films releases

Disney Marvel films after Zavvi deal ended
HMV got 2 SteelBooks as exclusive Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania and Guardians of Galaxy Vol 3
Both still available and at full retail price

The Marvels It likely be HMV exclusive but that’s still TBC and subject to change

Note
HMV have not managed to sell out all stock of either Quantumania or Guardians Vol 3 SteelBooks due to having UK delivery only

Disney would get more sales of any MCU SteelBooks if UK releases was trade wide

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
And about a 500% chance increase it will arrive damaged. Id rather pay more tbh.
I ordered 13 steelbooks from them recently and just received the last shipment today. I only requested a replacement on 1 of them. The only reason is it was shipped with 4 other items. The packaging is not ideal, but everything that was shipped as 1-3 items have been fine.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I just got the last few from Amazon.it - cheaper and the same discs
Got last few of what?
Are you posting in correct thread

The Marvels SteelBook Italy release has not been announced yet and Amazon Italy has not had the SteelBook listed for pre order

Got last few of what?
Are you posting in correct thread

The Marvels SteelBook Italy release has not been announced yet and Amazon Italy has not had the SteelBook listed for pre order
They meant the last few mcu releases, antman 2 and gotg3.

Amazon IT those SteelBooks lot of stock still available

Ant-Man And The Wasp : Quantumania (343 units available)
Guardians of Galaxy Vol 3 (500 units available)
:LOL: He don’t mean the last few stock. He means he bought the last few releases from Amazon Italy.