Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
2.33 star(s) Rating: 2.33/5 3 Votes
Title: Captain Marvel 2

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Anna Boden, Ryan Fleck

Cast: Brie Larson

Plot: Upcoming sequel to Captain Marvel (2019).

No.

Not interested.

I wanna see, pls, one marvel movie with adults only.

Without "funny-funny" scenes.

Hard drinking Wolverine spilling blood. No huge "world ends" CGI. Mano a mano, dark alley, hard rain. To death.

Not-Dead-Yet.jpg

:naughty:

Reactions: Billy Talent
Yeah looks decent. Proper looking forward to this one. Love the first captain marvel film and can’t wait to see all the overweight 40+ Warcraft loving losers to cry over this.

And just wait for the woke comments hiding their truth because really they’re just racist and sexist but cover it up by using that word :hilarious:

@Flloydo Just in case you mean me.

a) I love women. All colors and shapes. I loathe Andrew Tate.
b) I hate racism. We just had parliament election here in Finland and I rallied against racist party (Perussuomalaiset) many times.
c) I'm not fan of warcraft movie. Liked the game.
d) I'm a liar.

:rofl: Seriously. If you want to say something to me, say it, do not hint. Labeling people ain't cool thing to do. Less so on their movie preferences.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo Just in case you mean me.

a) I love women. All colors and shapes. I loathe Andrew Tate.
b) I hate racism. We just had parliament election here in Finland and I rallied against racist party (Perussuomalaiset) many times.
c) I'm not fan of warcraft movie. Liked the game.
d) I'm a liar.

:rofl: Seriously. If you want to say something to me, say it, do not hint. Labeling people ain't cool thing to do. Less so on their movie preferences.
Why would that be aimed at you?

Your allowed to not like the look of something, there’s loads of stuff I hate the look of. I mean because of what happened with the first film... it will happen again. All the weirdos coming out. The weird sh!t Brie got just because she didn’t fit these Weirdos vision of captain marvel and how she apparently disrespects her male co workers or whatever

You never made a sh!tty comment about it being 3 female leads, about their skin colours or use the word woke. No one in here has... yet

But just wait, there’ll be at least one to use the woke word to cover up that really they aren’t happy with female superheroes or because of a black woman or because of a gay character. Just wait

Reactions: Stygian
Comparing to 1st movie this one at least trailer compared has me way less interested.
Also excited way less than original movie.

@Space Cadet I also would love another adult wolverine film. Or a adult X men film

I think the closest we’ll get is deadpool 3 but of course it will be a comedy too.
I’m not sure if you’re a fan of DP1 &2 but that might put you off. However it will be adult and violent

Reactions: Space Cadet
Yeah, I'm not so sure about this, it looks sorta flaky. Ding-Bat sh!t. I really hope this is not a slapstick comedy because I won't even bother going to see it. (n)

Trailers can be misleading but yeah, it does seem like they are leaning in on the campy side on this one. It could be fun, but at least it is something different. Marvel seems to have become a little to paint by numbers and for me personally since they introduced the multiverse my interest has greatly diminished because there are really no stakes.

I couldn’t help but think, why in a world with all the Avengers tech did she have to do a space walk to get a reading of whatever that thing was at the beginning. Wouldn’t it make more sense to send a probe/drone etc.?

Trailers can be misleading but yeah, it does seem like they are leaning in on the campy side on this one. It could be fun, but at least it is something different. Marvel seems to have become a little to paint by numbers and for me personally since they introduced the multiverse my interest has greatly diminished because there are really no stakes.

I couldn’t help but think, why in a world with all the Avengers tech did she have to do a space walk to get a reading of whatever that thing was at the beginning. Wouldn’t it make more sense to send a probe/drone etc.?
Exactly, that's why I'm hoping that it doesn't turn out to be a silly movie and has some serious tones to it. Hopefully the second trailer will be more appealing to me.

Lol I wonder how many of the dislikes came from miserable manbabies

Do you actually ? It's just a trailer. Who gives a flying f**k who likes and who does not ? Fact is there _always_ is least liked marvel trailer. Get it ? Did not see you complain last time. Oh Man !

Do you actually ? It's just a trailer. Who gives a flying f**k who likes and who does not ? Fact is there _always_ is least liked marvel trailer. Get it ? Did not see you complain last time. Oh Man !
Lol why are you getting so pressed? My post wasn't that serious bro, but I'm assuming you must consider yourself a "miserable manbaby" since you seem offended by what I said. And where exactly was I complaining?