Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: April 25, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon FR - fnac
Price: €14.99

1507-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think these worked better as slips, although I look forward to seeing how they look in hand.

Wow, this is awful...I don't want to see that again :wtf: Don't pm me that artwork or i may quit the site :joy:

Can you explain why you are posting that?

Well, should i ask your permission to post anything ?! If you don't like it just ignore it. Different people, different opinions, different sense of taste.

Well, should i ask your permission to post anything ?! If you don't like it just ignore it. Different people, different opinions, different sense of taste.

Don't be silly.You post it like it's the real artwork or something.That make no sense.
Don't worry about me and keep spamming kid :thumbs:

I'm wondering, are you so brave in real life too or just in internet ?

I'm worst in real life i'm affraid.Not going to argue with you, keep the good work.I'm ignoring you :thumbs:

@SEAN3431476

Last edited:
:D:D:D:D:D
Mandatory order placed :oohyeah::woot:
:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

I think these worked better as slips, although I look forward to seeing how they look in hand.
This one does work better as a slip, but we didnt get a Bluray slipcover, only DVD slip. Instead we get a Bluray steelbook. I dont mind it. It would've sucked if i had to buy 2 slipcovers with the same artwork :LOL:

Am I the only one who thinks someone should do a Matrix release where we get the code on the cover?
Definitely not just you buddy! I think we all want one of those. For now i'm just happy with Zesty's slip.