The Mechanic (Blu-ray Steelbook Futureshop Exclusive) [Canada]

This is one of my favourite arts from FS :D
Reminds me of The Departed :)

Definitely. I don't know why this one doesn't get more notoriety. This steelbook is so clean and yet clever at the same time with all the miniature guns making up the larger gun on the cover. Just so smooth. One of my favorite steelbooks. A lot of black, a good amount of orange, and a little silver. :scat:

I actually liked the movie too. Could've been better but I still liked it.

Definitely. I don't know why this one doesn't get more notoriety. This steelbook is so clean and yet clever at the same time with all the miniature guns making up the larger gun on the cover. Just so smooth. One of my favorite steelbooks. A lot of black, a good amount of orange, and a little silver. :scat:

I actually liked the movie too. Could've been better but I still liked it.

I totally agree, this steelbook is one of my faves for the exact reasons you noted. Shame it's not held in higher regard. Maybe one day

gotta agree with you guys on this one! Nice clean and "different" looking steel that may one day will get better recognition!

Seeing as the sequel is about to hit cinemas, I thought I'd bump this thread with some pics of the original........

DSC03541 (Medium).JPG DSC03542 (Medium).JPG DSC03544 (Medium).JPG DSC03545 (Medium).JPG