Feb 19, 2012
Montreal, Canada
Release date: November 28, 2018
Purchase link: JB Hi-Fi
Price: AUS $39.98

266651-L-LO.jpg

255814-L-LO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For future reference and to get a faster response, please use the "report" button. OP updated. :)

Thanks for that mate as I completely forgot about this :thanks:. Yeah wasn’t sure the correct process or which mod to tag so I appreciate the tip for next time. Major disappointment that the artwork didn’t stick but hopefully Zeta or the likes pick it up in the future for Slip artwork or a nice WEA wouldn’t go astray either from somewhere else in the world.

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN and DMD4k
Thanks for that mate as I completely forgot about that :thanks:. Yeah wasn’t sure the correct process or which mod to tag so I appreciate the tip for next time.

Feel free to tag me whenever you see me online if you need help (or any other mod for that matter). The report button is for when I'm not online and you need a mod to look into something.

There are so many threads and mods can't read every post.

giphy.gif

Reactions: willbar84
Feel free to tag me whenever you see me online if you need help (or any other mod for that matter). The report button is for when I'm not online and you need a mod to look into something.

There are so many threads and mods can't read every post.

giphy.gif

Haha very true, cheers for that though as it’s solid advice and appreciate the help if required :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN