The Music of Grand Theft Auto V - OST (6xLP) (Limited Edition Blue/Orange/Pink Vinyl)

Oct 7, 2012
France
Purchase: Amazon
Release: December 9, 2014
Price: $74.98
Notes: Features a total of six vinyl records (orange, blue and pink vinyl), a full color booklet and an exclusive lithograph poster in a classic box-set.
‘The Music of Grand Theft Auto V’ limited edition collections include 59 tracks with original music from A$AP Rocky, Tyler, The Creator, Twin Shadow, Wavves, Flying Lotus, Yeasayer and more. In addition, these limited editions will feature the original score composed by Tangerine Dream, Woody Jackson, The Alchemist + Oh No, mixed by DJ Shadow, along with the other incredible music featured in Grand Theft Auto V.

gtav.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.png
    thumb.png
    336.7 KB · Views: 1,193
Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a section where we can request Vinyls that we are looking for? I missed out on this GTA V Vinyl set and would love to have it

Got mine today but the outer box where all the vinyl come in is damaged, you can see the white/grey frayed layers of the box. Bloody annoyed and if i return its going to cost plus customs charge not getting back :mad::mad::mad: Its like they were blind

Reactions: justhedudeman