The Nun (2018) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

s-a422c63d6b07a4efcf78356866c37e5348a9d424.gif

this movie is such a disappointment :( easy pass
Have you seen it in the cinema yet it only opened in cinemas Yesterday in UK and Thursday in Ireland

I hope you not going by Rotten Tomatoes to judge if a film any good and that applies to all films.

USA cinema showing was also on September 7th
It's doing very well after just 1 day and is forecasted to do 44 million opening weekend that's USA market not taking into account overseas

The conjuring done 41.9 million USA opening weekend in 2013

I expect a UK steelbook release will happen possibly a HMV or Zavvi exclusive

I don't go by reviews for films

You may see good reviews and not like a film and see bad reviews but like a film

The review that counts is you watching a film and making you own decision not what others think

If you go by film reviews to decide if you goto the cinema or if you purchase a Blu-ray release you might end up missing out on a film you would like and enjoy a lot

I have seen some films that get massive praise over the years but I then wondered have I purchased the wrong film :rofl::LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
There will be another spin off film The Crooked Man in 2019

There is also another Annabelle film in 2019
There will also be Conjuring 3 film release date TBA

• Informative
Reactions: ChrisIW
Have you seen it in the cinema yet it only opened in cinemas Yesterday in UK and Thursday in Ireland

I hope you not going by Rotten Tomatoes to judge if a film any good and that applies to all films.

USA cinema showing was also on September 7th
It's doing very well after just 1 day and is forecasted to do 44 million opening weekend that's USA market not taking into account overseas

The conjuring done 41.9 million USA opening weekend in 2013

I expect a UK steelbook release will happen possibly a HMV or Zavvi exclusive
Not going by rotten tomatoes at all, went to see it yesterday night ( I'm located in the middle east) and thought it was boring, almost felt asleep

Reactions: paulboland
I saw it Thursday evening when it came out (UK was Thursday release)

It was decent enough but very slim plot. Great for the odd jump scares but other than that nothing fantastic. Definitely not on par with The Conjuring.

yeah i hear that its full of jump scares you see coming a mile away! sounds like Annabelle all over again.
:(
i bet I will be dissapinted after seeing it tomorrow.

The nun now forcast to do over 50 million opening weekend in USA

$22.4 million on its opening day in USA

This is just USA box office