The Only Living Boy in New York - In theaters Aug 11, 2017

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Only Living Boy in New York (2017)

Genre: Drama

Director: Marc Webb

Cast: Callum Turner, Jeff Bridges, Kate Beckinsale, Pierce Brosnan, Cynthia Nixon, Kiersey Clemons, Tate Donovan, Wallace Shawn, Anh Duong, Debi Mazar, Ben Hollandsworth, John Bolger, Bill Camp

Release: 2017-08-11

Plot: A twisted coming-of-age tale in which a young man learns that his overbearing father is having an affair. The son tries to stop it, only to be seduced by the older woman as well.

THAT SCRAWNY F*CKER DID NOT JUST KISS MY LADY!!!!

tumblr_m048f1S76q1rqxrjvo1_500.gif

:D:D:D:D:D

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
I love Jeff Bridges - but these kind of movies can either be good or insufferable.
The "woe-as-me" pseudo-intellectual college grad who has lost his way theme.
Couldn't I just watch Wonder Boys again instead?
(And, @AlienKing - you could just rewatch Serendipity.:LOL:)

What a cast! I'll definitely check this one out. Marc Webb's non-Spider-Man films are always great (funny how they didn't mention those movies in the "From the Director of..." part).

• Thanks
He's banging this out quick, gifted isn't even out yet

Looks ok but not great.

500 days is still his greatest film. Perfect in every way and would love a premium steel release of it

• Thanks
(funny how they didn't mention those movies in the "From the Director of..." part).
I thought the EXACT same thing. haha

Glad Webb is doing small films like this and Gifted again. This seems to be where he shines rather then a big budget superhero film.
He also worked on the Limitless TV series and I LOVED that show. Was so sad it got canceled.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I thought the EXACT same thing. haha

Glad Webb is doing small films like this and Gifted again. This seems to be where he shines rather then a big budget superhero film.
He also worked on the Limitless TV series and I LOVED that show. Was so sad it got canceled.

Yeah, I've always thought that he was a talented director, but these small films are definitely his forte. Looking forward to this!

• Thanks
I love Jeff Bridges - but these kind of movies can either be good or insufferable.
The "woe-as-me" pseudo-intellectual college grad who has lost his way theme.
Couldn't I just watch Wonder Boys again instead?
(And, @AlienKing - you could just rewatch Serendipity.:LOL:)
I havent watched Serendipity yet :censored:. BUT that's about to change, and i'll show you why soon...

He's banging this out quick, gifted isn't even out yet

Looks ok but not great.

500 days is still his greatest film. Perfect in every way and would love a premium steel release of it
Gifted is out where I'm from. I watched it in theatres. Awesome film, i really enjoyed it.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database